thirteen

Spencer Daniels

"Like legit thought she was pregnant?" Joe asked, laughing as he sipped his cocktail out of the glass. My legs were thrown across his lap as we were lounging on the massive couch in his new apartment. "I could've sworn I already told you this!" I said laughing back at him. "You didn't. That's crazy, I mean i'm glad she's not if she was that upset about it." He said. I nodded now taking a sip of my own drink. "Me too seriously. She was in legit shambles." I said. His arm was draped across my legs, and he kept squeezing them and pulling them closer to him to make sure they didn't slip off. "God." He scoffed, looking back at the tv. I had forgotten anything was on the tv we had been talking for so long.

"You all ready to leave in the morning? Or do you need to do anything first?" He asked. "No I'm ready to leave whenever. All my stuff if here already." I said. "I'm so glad to just go somewhere and relax." He said. "I know you are. I'm excited to go too. I haven't been to Italy in years." I said. Me and Sidney took a random trip there one summer and it was literally a dream. Italy is 100% my top choice of international travel. Food? phenomenal. Shopping? luxurious. Scenery? The best ever. It was everything you could ever need in a vacation.

"I say we order some food and call it a night?" He asked. He smacked my leg as he stood up, taking my now empty glass with him. "Ow you asshole." I mumbled, glaring at him as he stood over me. "Do you want another one?" He asked. "Please." I said. He nodded and walked to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. "No clue. Have any ideas?" He asked. He was making his potions and nodding to himself after each pour. "McDonalds? I could fuck up some nuggets right now." I said. "Hell yeah." He said. "I'm on it." I replied. Instantly opening DoorDash and going ham on our order. "The usual?" I asked. "Yes please. My cards on the table over there." He said pointing to the end table where his wallet was. "It's okay, I got it." I said. He side eyed me and brought me my drink, placing it on the table next to me and grabbing my legs so we went back to the same position. "It'll be here in 30 minutes." I said. "Thanks for my drink." I said. "You're welcome, what do you wanna watch in the meantime?" He asked, scrolling through every streaming service known to man. "No clue. You pick." I said.

I pulled my legs back to me, and stood up to adjust myself on the couch, he stopped his scrolling and looked over at me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "No where." I replied, grabbing a blanket, and laying my head in his lap this time. I covered myself up, and took a sip of my drink before laying my head back down. He settled on step brothers for the movie of choice, and started playing with my hair as soon as the remote left his hand. After a little bit, there was a knock at the door.
I started to move, but Joe lifted my head up off his lap, "I'll get it." He said. He stood up off the couch and went for the door. While he did that, I went to the kitchen and started getting plates out and getting ready to eat. "Bon appetite." He said placing the brown back on the counter. "God i'm so excited right now." I said. I placed each of our orders on the plates and went to the small table to eat. "Do you need anything while I'm up?" I asked. "No I'm okay." He said.

spencerdani added to her story.