seventeen

Spencer Daniels

Joe and I were in full "honeymoon phase" still. Couldn't be away from each other, but couldn't come up with new things to do. We didn't want to leave each others side, but where would we go anyways? Ya know?

I did decide that I would get a manager, and pursue doing photography for a while. It doesn't seem like a job when i'm doing it. It's a hobby that I get paid to do. Why wouldn't I want to do that forever? Today I have my first meeting with her, Grace, and then I'm meeting Joe for a brunch date at a coffee shop he's obsessed with at the moment.

Today's outfit had to be a bit of a showstopper because I had to dress to impress to show my full potential. I had a portfolio ready full of my most prized experience (and only experience) The Tour. My heart was racing out of my chest and I've checked my outfit in the mirror at least 15 times in the last 10 minutes. "Homie, take a deep breath. Everything's going to be fine." Joe said placing a hand on each of my arms and giving me a small shake. I looked at him and laughed because I knew I was being ridiculous. "I like how in a moment of distress you still manage to call me 'homie' not babe or sweetie or love, just 'homie'." I said. "Yeah, I don't really know why I did that." He laughed.

I grabbed my massive tote bag purse, and placed the portfolio in it, and anything else they might ask for. It's not like this is an interview to see if they'll take me, they already have. It's just a meeting discussing further options and other opportunities for me after The Tour is over. "Seriously though, it'll be fine. Take a deep breath, and just relax." He said pulling me closer to him after I had double and triple checked my purse. He placed a quick kiss on my forehead, each temple, and then my lips. "Thank you." I replied, laying my head on his chest and trying to relax. His arms were still wrapped around me, and I realized being still wasn't helping. I needed to get on the road maybe, then I'd feel better. "Okay we need to go, I can't stay still. I'll flip my shit." I said. "Okay, heard. Let's go." He said.

We walked down to the car waiting for us at the curb, and hopped in. Today I didn't know the driver, which was weird because most of the time it's always Elliot. Joe decided to ride along to "drop me off" like I was a kid in 1st grade. I thought it was kinda cute actually.

We came to a stop in front of building, and I opened the door. Joe placed a hand on my thigh as I was getting out, "Please remember to breathe while you're in there. I'm begging." He said. "I will. I promise. I'll call you when i'm done." I said. I stepped onto the sidewalk, and closed the door. Joe rolled down the window. "You'll be fine. I love you!" He said, blowing me a kiss with his hand. I turned around and smiled before walking away. "I love you!" I yelled back.

I walked into the building and looked at the directory that was hanging on the wall. 602.

After pressing the button outside of the elevator and waiting for at least 10 minutes for it, I finally made it to the sixth floor. My phone buzzed right as the doors opened, and right now I didn't have the time to look at it.

Joejonas added to their story.