eighteen

Spencer Daniels

We were in LA today for the boys to do some interviews, press pictures, and some wardrobe fittings for the next leg of the tour.

I was enjoying every bit of it, because new outfits on Joe were some of my favorite things to see. We all know he's a man who favors leather and it's so much better to see it in an up close and personal setting.

Right now we were at the last fitting of the day, and Joe was looking through a rack of clothes. "What do we think about this?" He asked, pulling out an mustard colored corduroy jacket. "Um, yes. absolutely." I said. "Okay great." He said, moving on the next item. "What about.... this with these?" He said pulling out an embroidered jacket and some brown leather pants. "Love them both. Which shoes?" I asked squatting down to look at the collection growing underneath the wardrobe rack.

"I was thinking these cons." He said. "Cons?" I asked. "Converse. Get with it." He replied, never looking over at me. Guess I needed to learn the new lingo.

"I think that's everything." He said standing up and dusting his hands off on his pants. Like he did so much work when he was bent down man handling Prada boots.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked as we walked hand in hand down the hustling sidewalk. "I did. I loved watching you try on all the outfits. Of course you looked amazing." I said. He looked over at me and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." He said. "I love you!" I said back.

"Time for interviews. I think you're going to be so bored." He said. "I doubt it. I enjoy listening to you guys talk. It's a great pass time." I said. "You are a little too obsessed I think." Joe joked. "Only with you." I said.

We walked into the studio a few minutes later and went back stage. We were escorted to a room before the boys were brought out to the main interview area. This was a series of interviews with GQ and Vanity Fair. Somehow they're both in the same studio so we only have to switch rooms once.

I couldn't stop looking at how good Joe looked today. Almost as if on cue, he looked over at me and arched his eyebrow at me. "What are you staring at?" He whispered into my ear. We were sitting on the couch in the room and I was trying to get him off my mind by watching tiktoks, and that wasn't working. "You." I whispered back. "Why?" He asked. "Because I can."

I couldn't admit to the fact that i'd been wanting him so badly all day. I couldn't say those words out loud because i'm not normally that outspoken about things like that. "Be honest Spence. Liars go to hell. Remember that." He said. I rolled my eyes, "We'll talk about it later." I said. " No Ma'am. You can't do that to me. Tell me now. Or text it to me I guess if you don't want the others to hear." He said, pointing to Nick and Kevin who were too engrossed in their phones to know me and Joe were even talking.

I decided to take him up on the texting offer. I wouldn't say the words out loud but I could text them.

How do we kick them out of this room ? 

Joe🥰
They'll leave to go do their separate interviews in a few minutes. When they do we can stay back and say we're gonna call somebody or something? Why what's up?

I've never wanted you as bad as i have today.

Joe🥰
SPENCER DANIELS
YOU ARE NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU SEEM
but yes ma'am we will in fact be finding a way to be alone if we have to admit our sins to them.

I won't be doing that. I'm so sorry.

Joe🥰
Are you so serious right now? Be wild and crazy just once.