ten

Spencer Daniels

Nobody had spoken about the whole me and Joe incident in the plane. And by nobody I mean me or him because we haven't seen each other since. We had 4 days off before we did the last two shows and we were on day 2 of 4. Tonight there's supposed to be a huge dinner at a place in downtown and I was making sure to bring Sidney because I needed her to create a barrier in case moves are made between either one of us.

Me and Sidney finished up a yoga class and went to the coffee shop next door, before making our 3 block walk back to the apartment. "So what time is dinner tonight and what do we wear?" She asked. I took a sip of my coffee before looking back at her. "I don't even know if I want to go right now." I said. "What? Spencer you have to." She said. "I know but like what the fuck happened on that plane? like seriously.." I said. "Who knows? but you definitely won't know if you keep hiding out. You still have two shows left of the tour anyways so you can't just never see him again. Plus things have been going so good." She said. "I know. I just want it to be something so bad, but my brain is telling me he was just lonely or it was a momentary lapse or judgment or something and if we never talk about it then it didn't happen." I said. "Well it did happen regardless and I can promise you if you show up tonight looking as hot as you are then he'll want to make it a permanent lapse in judgement." She said. I glared at her, "I know you meant well with that statement but it shouldn't have to be a lapse in judgment anyways." I said. "Well you know what I mean." She said.

"Dinners at 7." I said, finally. "No idea what the dress code is I just know it's not fancy, so I guess our usual." I said. "Okay I can work with that. Do you have any ideas and are there any hot crew members who might be interested in falling in love with me?" She asked. "There's a cute lighting guy. His name is Trey. He's a possible contestant." I said. "Will he be there?" She asked. "Not sure. But he'll be at the shows which you said you were coming to so. I'll make sure to introduce you two regardless." I said. "Okay, okay. Maybe send a text to J-dawg and see if Trey is gonna be there tonight. I gotta know if I need to step up my hotness too." She said. I almost spit my coffee out at the nickname she just gave Joe. "J-Dawg?" I asked. "Yeah. He definitely told me I could call him that." She said. "He has no idea you call him that does he?" I asked. "Nope." She replied as we walked into the building.

I went straight to the shower and to start doing my cleaning of the day. I planned on pre-gaming slightly heavily before we left the apartment to knock the edge of my nerves off a little.

After my shower, I started picking out my outfit. My usual routine.

Joe

should i wear this to dinner tonight?

slay! but no. I think it makes you look older ):

Joe
shit.

wig shopping through?
what's the occasion?