Epilogue

"You sure you want to do this? Cuz I don't think you can score a single shot against me" He asked as he spun the basketball on his finger. He attempted to seem nonchalant about his trick but it was obvious he was doing it to impress her.

"Of course!" She confidentially said as she stretched her arms across her chest.

Mammon rolled his eyes, "I know your physique is better here than it was in the human realm, but I'm exponentially stronger than you"

"How much brain power did it take for you to say that word?"

"My vocabulary only changed since you forced me to read all those novels!"

"I did not force you"

"You got your little Luci involved, so it's definitely forcing" Lucifer was still not a huge fan of the human's unnatural presence in the Devildom. She was destined to be in the celestial realm and the devildom was not for the weak.

But seeing her positive impact on his younger brother, he decided to not retaliate too much about her daily visits to the devildom.

Despite his complaints, he was grateful for her interior design praise and advice.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy our late-night talks regarding the novels"

He dropped the ball to change the topic of discussion, "... rock, papers, scissors? To decide who goes first"

A couple walk through the art exhibit, with their arms linked together. From how she leaned her head against their shoulder and their loving gaze on her, you could just tell they loved each other.

"You sure you're okay with staying here? I know you're not an art fanatic like myself~" She playfully teases them, "It's fulfilling enough seeing my wife so happy"

"You're corny as hell Alex"

They chuckled at her embarrassment at the word 'wife', "besides, I was curious about the art since they're all from your uncle, right?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "It contains his artworks as well as his friends and family"

"LILY!" They both look up at the uncles waving at them.

She looks over at her partner who just smiled with a nod, "Speak of the devil... go talk to them, I'll bring some drinks and snacks as a peace offering to Uncle Jonah"

"Peace offering? He doesn't hate you, you know"

"He doesn't exactly like me either, now does he?" She gently pecked his cheek, to avoid answering, as she rushed towards the two older men.

"Uncle!" She exclaimed as she hugged Stephen.

He lightly groaned from the impact as he patted her back, without a second to waste Jonah decided to mock Stephen. "now, now, you'll take the old man out if you aren't careful"

"I'm not—wait, Lily am I--"

She immediately comforts Stephen, "You're not old uncle~"

"Don't lie to him kid, he's a wrinkly old man" Jonah extended his arms and she hugged him; he planted a soft kiss on the top of her head.

Stephen glares at him, "We're literally the same age"

"In terms of months, I'm born a year before you--"

"Well even if I'm older, I look younger"

Jonah grimaced judgementally, "You're fucking delusional"