Chapter II- THE REVELATION

Chloe wakes up in the morning with a splitting headache as she tries to vaguely recall the happenings of last night. She sees that she is naked and beside a naked man in one of the best suites she can ever imagine and she immediately screams. Her excruciating scream wakes Mark Anthony up,he is furious seeing her naked on his bed,it is obvious something went down last night and he knew it could only be because she drugged him and seduced him, because he is not mad to cheat on this lovely fiance Flora for he loved her way too much. " You lose and vile woman" he screams at her, "how dare you seduce me are you mad" Shocked and angry Chloe replies holding the marriage contract she found in the table while Mark Anthony was soaking himself in the realization of what just happened she says "Seduced! Seduced you say? I didn't seduce you for I would rather die than marry someone of your type. How dare you drug sleep with me and trick me I to signing a marriage contract with you welding such a clause. How can you be so calus" A few minutes go by and the both look at each other shocked, angry and confused,Though Chloe soaks the realisation of this man's unweaving beauty,his elegant body structure well built was one go relish well,While the staring is going on Queen Miranda,Queen Maria,King August and King Alfred all walk in "Children" King Albert begins" I am so sorry we did this to you,it was only pertinent to save you from Flora and Ceaser besides this union is both beneficial and stronger to both Tonga and Eswathina, please understand and don't be angry. "Mom, Dad," Chloe said, her voice shaking. "There's something we need to talk about."
Her parents looked at each other, worry etched on their faces. "What is it, sweetheart?" her mother asked.
"We found out about the contract after you made us sleep with each other how could you" Chloe said in anger and admist tears glancing at Mark, who was standing next to her was fumming in rage. Mark Anthony is about to walk out when he sees Flora at the door in tears and far grips him "My love it's not what you think" without waiting for an explanation she huridly leaves and Mark Anthony pursues directly behind her

 Mark Anthony is about to walk out when he sees Flora at the door in tears and far grips him "My love it's not what you think" without waiting for an explanation she huridly leaves and Mark Anthony pursues directly behind her