CHAPTER VII - THE INTERCEPTION OR IS IT?

Surely it took time and wits and of course being in the right place and at the right time,Princess Aria, Mark Anthony's quick-witted sister, had caught wind of the devious plan to ruin Chloe's reputation at the Kuwana Ball. Determined to protect her friend, she decided to take matters into her own hands.

As Mark Anthony and Jephthah were finalizing their scheme in a secluded corner, Princess Aria, dressed in an elegant gown, gracefully approached them. Her eyes sparkled with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

"Mark Anthony, Jephthah, what are you two up to?" she inquired, her voice filled with a hint of suspicion.

Caught off guard, Mark Anthony stammered, "Aria, this is not something you should concern yourself with. It's just a little plan to ensure that Chloe's true intentions are exposed."

Princess Aria raised an eyebrow, her intuition telling her that something was amiss. "And what are those true intentions, exactly? Have you considered that you might be misjudging her?"

Mark Anthony hesitated, realizing that his sister had a point. Jephthah, too, began to question their actions. "Perhaps we've been too quick to judge," he admitted, his voice tinged with remorse.

Princess Aria smiled knowingly. "I thought so. You know, sometimes it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt. Let's not jump to conclusions and ruin someone's reputation without solid evidence."

Her words struck a chord with both Mark Anthony and Jephthah. They exchanged glances, realizing that Aria didn't realize what they really wanted to do. Princess Aria's wisdom had a way of cutting through their misguided intentions.

Mark Anthony then called in for Bowtinaga to call in Magda to his study. Humaliating and destroying Chloe hope of being a good queen could only be done by the very person who has access to the plan. Magda.

 Magda