CHAPTER VI- UNHAPPY QUEEN

Days passed and it looked like Chloe was in for the ride of her life. Divorced and unhappy didn't seem to fit the narrative. It was hell on earth In the preceding days and weeks, Chloe finds herself trapped in an unhappy marriage, deceived into being a mere replacement for Flora, her husband's  fiancée, a fact he has never failed on reminding her about which hurt like hell. Her husband's constant rudeness serves as a painful reminder of her accidental role as a substitute queen and a mistaken wife.In the midst of Chloe's unhappy marriage, she not only bears the burden of being a replacement queen but also grapples with mounting debts and overwhelming emotions. Each day, she is confronted with the harsh reality of her husband's mistreatment emotionally, his constant trial on making her look like an ingot queen to the jury despite all her efforts, which only deepens her sense of despair. At this point she could not tell if leaving Ceaser was a great decision. The weight of her circumstances becomes almost unbearable, as she struggles to find solace in a world that seems determined to keep her trapped.Chloe's heart grows heavier with each passing day in her loveless marriage. Not only does she endure the constant reminder of being a substitute for Flora, but she also finds herself drowning in a sea of debts to Ceaser which Mark Anthony has refused to pay despite being her husband. The weight of financial struggles amplifies her already overwhelming emotions, leaving her feeling trapped and desperate for a way out. The combination of emotional turmoil and mounting debts creates a suffocating atmosphere, where hope seems like a distant dream.Chloe's heart aches with the weight of her unhappiness, her marriage a constant reminder of the deception she fell victim to. The cruel treatment from her husband cuts deep, leaving scars on her soul. To make matters worse, the burden of mounting debts adds fuel to the fire of her emotions, pushing her further into despair. It feels like she's trapped in a never-ending cycle of pain and financial struggle, yearning for a glimmer of hope to break free.

                ********
Chloe was still in her world if argony when Mark Anthony stride in like  fuel coming to ignite in greater heights  a raging fire. Mark storms into the room, his voice filled with hate as he delivers the news to Chloe. "You, of all people, have been chosen to organize the Kanuwa Ball," he sneers. Chloe's heart sinks, overwhelmed with regret and the weight of her mounting debts. She longs to escape the clutches of her loveless marriage, but this opportunity only adds to her emotional turmoil. She can't help but wonder if accepting the role will bring her any sense of fulfillment or simply deepen her unhappiness.surprising news to Chloe. The jury has asked her to take charge of the preparation for the annual Kanuwa Ball as the new queen. This unexpected opportunity brings a mix of emotions for Chloe, as she grapples with the conflicting feelings of being chosen for such a prestigious role while still struggling with her unhappy marriage. The weight of this responsibility adds another layer to her already complex situation, leaving her unsure of how to proceed.
This could be the chance to show that she was indeed Queen material, but the question was. Would Mark Anthony let her shine? Mark barges into the room, his voice dripping with venom as he spews hateful words at Chloe. "You think you're worthy of organizing the Kanuwa Ball? You're nothing but a disappointment," he sneers. Chloe's heart sinks, consumed by regret and the weight of her mounting debts. She yearns to break free from her loveless marriage, but this opportunity only adds to her emotional turmoil. She wonders if accepting the role will bring her any sense of fulfillment or simply deepen her unhappiness. Chloe's heart sinks as Mark's hateful words pierce through the air. The weight of regret and the burden of debt weigh heavily on her shoulders, intensifying her emotional turmoil. She longs for a way out of her loveless marriage, but the opportunity to organize the Kanuwa Ball brings mixed feelings. Will it be a chance for her to find happiness and proof her self worth or just another source of pain? She couldn't tell.The tension in the room rises, and Chloe's emotions swirl with a mix of anxiety and determination. She knows she must stay strong in the face of adversity and prove her worth despite Mark's attempts to sabotage her Chloe's heart races with a mix of fear and determination. She knows she must rise above Mark's hateful intentions and showcase her true talents, proving that she is more than capable of success.