CHAPTER X - FACING THE COUNCIL

And so it was Chloe was walking majestically down the hallway. It was the day she would defend herself before the council about her plans for the ball this night
But she didn't trust anyone yet she didn't want to tell her plan but how would she hide it from the council
Chloe had been trained in this act for a long time. She was taught since childhood to stand any council and she was confident that she would show then how good a planner and perfectionist she was.

She walked into the room wearing a long glittered crosset flay gown the closet enhanced all her upward features and the gown shown that she was elegant as it can bee,graceful but courteous, dignified but sexy. She had her long Lucius back hair fall back down her back only held on the sides my the butterfly pin gifted to her by her grandmother on her 14th birthday.

She had golden bracelets,anklets and armlets and a red ruby ring given to her on her wedding day by her now husband. All she could say was that indeed she looked like a queen Esthwthi could only wish but have.

The oldest member of the council Bombay said " welcome your majesty"
She bowed deep low to the council
And said in a soft voice "council"
Bombay was impressed at the honourable respect the queen gave to the council. It was a rare occurrence and she was highly impressed and so we're other members of the council

" What is your plan for the kuwana ball. How long have you been planning and how do you aim to achieve it"
In that moment Magda walks into the chambers with several maids and shouts "nothing, Absolutely nothing" in the thickest Esthwthi accent she could muster " The queen has Ben lazing about for three days with no plans but sleep. These maid stand as my witness to the actions of the queen, No arrangements has been made and no plans have been drafted towards the success of the upcoming kuwana ball . The first sole outing of the queen" after this statement gasps were heard from every Conner of the chamber room followed by insisant mumur.

Bombay and the other council member looked displeased at this statement especially since Chloe had said nothing to clear off her name she was so disappointed.
Just in that minute a roar came from Chloe "захоўваць цішыню усе вы (keep quiet, all for you)" in Belarusian. The primary language of the Esthwthian clan shocking everyone in the room including Mark Anthony

With confidence , prestige and power she said "I don't think I introduced myself to you all. So let me help you out even thymosy of you do not deserve it". "My name is Queen Cleopatra for my enemies and foes and Queen Chloe for my allies The only princess of Tonga, Queen of Esthwathi and the former maltreated queen of I have been caught up in a world of violence and turmoil, where she must fight for her very survival. Despite the hardships I had to face, I never lost her compassion and empathy for others but that doesn't mean I will be pushed to the wall and treated like nothing. I am a fierce protector of those who are vulnerable, and
I will stand up for what is right, no matter the cost. But my greatest challenge is that I do not forgive easily those who have wronged me I am The only Daughter of Queen Maria the first of Tonga and The iron king, king August of Tonga and I will not be disrespected"

Everyone was utterly shocked for they had not expected this from the niave maltreated ex queen of king ceaser.

An old scared old memeber of the council stood up to say " who you are does not have anything to do with the fact that you didn't plan anything for the kuwana ball as expected of you"

She smirked and said "stand up old man. Who are you" The old man replied. " I am Jerusa oldest member of the Esthwthian council of elders son of Detrante seer of the four realms" smirking harder she replied " old man Сёння ты памрэш ад маёй рукі (today you will die by my hands) for false accusations.

At that moment she calls in Aymara" Jutapxam" meaning come in shocking the council the more Tara and some maid walk in with different canvas covered in thick linen Fabrics. At that moment Bombay ask "My quuen how many languages are you vast in"
With a bowed head of respect and a sweet smile opposed to her evil smirk she said "21 mi lady : English of the colonial masters, Belarusian of my land, Aymara of the seven seas, kudish, french of the second colonial masters , Arabic ,Hindi learnt from Princess Tara my best friend , Kondo, Kharia, Koda, Soura, Mundari, Kole, Malto, Khumi, Pangkhua, Rengmitcha, Chak, Khyang, Lusai, and Laleng (Patro), And lastly Estonian of this land Olete sõitmas (you are in for a ride)" she said both shocking and impressing the crowd.