CHAPTER XIII- IN THE FACE OF WAR

Mark Henry storms into the suite he shared with Chloe. He was angry ,how could Chloe think about accepting that kind of proposal. How do they do this.
"How dare you. Who do you think you are" Mark Anthony barks
"What the hell does that mean" Chloe retorts
"How could you even think of accepting such arrangements. Who do you think you are
"Mark Anthony I am your wife and the Queen of this land . What do you mean. I have the absolute right to accept any alliance that would help us grow. Something you haven't done in years

Angrily and with rage Mark Anthony retorts " you are no Queen, this power is consuming you too much maybe shouldn't have been exposed. You were better off as the house wife of a king good for only sex "
immediately the words flew out of his mouth he was mortified,he didn't mean it to come out that way and seeing the look on her face made it so much worse he regretted his statement at this point

With so much sadness in her heart she said

" Oh really is that how you feel about me. To you I'm just another whore Ceaser used because she was good in bed, is that why you slept with me , because you wanted to confirm whether I was good or not"

Hurriedly Mark Anthony tried to redeem his name but he was stopped halfway
" Don't even try to tell that it was not your intention to sound that way or that wasn't what you meant. Because you very damn well meant it" she sighed softly with tears in her eyes she said in Cebuano "Unsa man ang akong madahom gikan sa usa ka mapintas nga hari ngadto sa iyang Accidental Queen
(What can I expect from a ruthless king to his Accidental Queen) "

After a while she turned serious
" Nasayod ko nga nagduhaduha ka sa akong tuyo sa gingharian apan makigsulti gihapon ko (I know you doubt my intention for the kingdom but I will talk anyways )"

"Nahibal-an ko nga ibutang ni Deaneyres ang ingon nga mga proposisyon. Busa akong gikab-ot ang akong minahal nga higala nga si Ayama aron mopalit ug #500,000 ka armado ug maayong pagkabansay nga mga lalaki alang sa Usa ka kaban nga Bulawan. Gihangyo usab nako si Tara nga hangyoon ang iyang amahan nga dad-on ang mga dwarf aron sila makahimo kanamo og mga bala aron sa pagsulay sa pagdagan alang sa Incase nga among magamit.(I knew Deaneyres will put on such propositions. So I reached out to my dear friend Ayama to buy #500,000 armed and well trained men for A chest of Gold. I also asked Tara to ask her father to bring in the dwarfs so they could build us ammunitions to test run for Incase of our own use)".

" Nakigsulti sab ko sa akong mama nga naa na siyay Mahamanga nga nagpalig-on sa bag-ong gitukod nga mga bungbong gamit ang salamangka. Andam na ang usa ka bala sa bungbong sunod semana. Didto sila ibutang" (I also spoke to my mom she has already had Mahamanga fortify the newly built walls with magic. One the wall's ammunitions are ready my next week. They would be placed there)"

"Wala usab mapakyas nakuha nako ang pipila ka mga babaye alang sa trabaho sa mga mananambal nga naa sa pagbansay sa kastilyo ni Tara kauban ang labaw sa inahan kung giunsa pagluwas ang nasamdan nga mga soilder sa panahon sa gubat (Also unfailing I got some of the women for the healers job who are in Tara's castle training with mother superior on how to save wounded soilders during war)"

." Gawas pa sa gubat sa mga patay hangtod sa sunod tuig. Naghatag kanamo og panahon sa pagtukod sa base sa manggugubat, ug sa tanan nga among giuyonan Kini nga gubat maghatag kanato ug panahon alang sa pagpalig-on ug pagsulay sa pagdagan sa atong gihisgutan. (Besides the war with the dead ones is till next year. Giving us time to build the warrior base, and everything we agree on
This war will give us time for fortify and test run l we talked about)".

""Gisultihan ako sa akong amahan kaniadto. Nakakat-on ka gikan sa mga kasaypanan. Mao kana ang angay natong buhaton nga makat-on gikan sa mga kasaypanan niini nga gubat aron mapalig-on kita alang sa atong kaugalingon. (My father used to tell me. You learn from mistakes. So that's what we are supposed to do learn from the mistakes of this war to fortify us for our own)"

""Gawas pa kung modaog kita dinhi. Magtukod kita og maayong alyansa ug reputasyon sa atong kaugalingon. Dili makalimot sa mga dragon nga".(Besides if we win here. We will build a good alliance and reputation for ourselves. Not forgetting the dragons that is)". She said sighing with a sad expression on.

Mark Anthony looked at her wearingly. She Indeed sat down to think about each and every detail,it's benefits and consequences. All she wanted to do was to make his kingdom better,to give him a better name as a king and to be a great supportive system Ike every wife is but all he did was to continue to be a complete asshole
How could he let this happen. This was not supposed to happen
Oh shit!!!!

He opened his eyes and realized that Chloe had left the room. There was not Trace of her. He immediately dashed out to find her. He couldn't loose her,she was a gem to his life,his kingdom and his family.
No way he would let this happen

He frantically searched everywhere for her but there was no sign of her in her chambers. Frustrated he wanted to get some fresh air in the garden.
He walked in and there she was seated at the ground crying her heart out . He wanted to go comfort her but he just couldn't
How could he?
He was the cause of her tears?

What do you think will happen. Do you think they would iron out their differences or she would leave
Update next week. Stay tuned lovelies
Briddie Bhee- Author

 Stay tuned loveliesBriddie Bhee- Author