Chapter xviii- Misunderstandings

Mark Anthony Pov

I was beyond shocked, what the hell was going on here and how did my life become a soap opera series. I didn't know the explanation give to this, but I knew it had to stop. The flame burned fake Chloe's skin to reveal Flora. The Cleo that I just poured my heart out to was Flora, not the woman I was married to. My expressions changed because I was beyond pissed. This people lied to me without saying anything I gave the execution sign to my men to eradicate everyone involved.

"Please Mark. I did this for us, you don't love her, and you said that yourself, she was only a recluse forced on you. Please" I looked at my wife who looked hurt by her statement, gave her a look saying I would deal with her later, but show went having it.

"You must really take me for a fool, huh Flora. You think that you can come into my home, my palace, my territory and act like you down right own it. Pretend to me be, deceive my husband" she moved forward to flora who was by this time being man handled by the guards. She immediately called for Dimitri and he came so fast which had me wondering how long he had been standing there. He bundled her up and waited for her next instruction "Take her to my IUS make sure it's three times hotter than it's normally eat ND water once a day till I give my next instructions" she Sid. Dimitri took her away amidst all her screaming and shouting, making me wonder how about when the well-known Dimitri started working for my wife. Without paying heed to any other person, she left the room. Ad no one had to tell my where my wife was going. She was upset and I knew that she was upset so I very well knew where she was headed.

I made my way into the library; I didn't find her looking for books, so it meant she was in the private study room of the library. And as expected my wife was there crying her Heart and eyes out, so much. It was so terrible, I have seen her sad but not till this extent, if she kept up this way she would have a headache and fall sick I was scared for her, I ran for a mid and she came, it was the same maid I had a thing with, oh can't I be more fucked, she entered the room and asked in Eswathi "Wat kan ek vir u doen, my koning? (what can I do for you, my king?)" In an all so firltecous manner, I was about to give her a reply when she attempted to kiss me, I pushed her away and gave her a resounding slap for her mistake. Just the Chloe stood up and stabbed her with a knife. I was indeed shocked. "¿Kites jumaxa? Uñtʼkta uka esposajj janipuniw ukham lurkaniti (Who the hell are you? The wife I knew would never do that)" I told her "But the Queen you didn't know would" she replied then ordered for some guards to hang her up in front of the place with a sign that said "keep your claws away from the king. It's a warning. The guards left to do as they were told, and she stormed out heading to the garden. I followed her in an attempt talk to her, but she just kept on brushing me. "¿janit nayar cepilltʼañ jaytäta, nayajj chachama ukat reyïtwa (Will you stop brushing me off, I am your husband and king)" I yelled at her.

"(And I am you wife and queen and I deserve some respect)" she yelled back and broke down into tears, o was shocked and confused because I did not understand what she was crying about but I knew I had to be there for her, Women were complicated, but they needed a man's love, and I was here to give her mine.

After what seemed like an hour of crying she stopped and looked at me and said "achikt'asipxam jan jaytanukupxamti, ukham lurapxäta ukhax jiwxäwa (please don't leave me, if you do I will die)" I did nothing but hold her close like I never did before because even when I didn't want to admit it, I hate I love this woman more than I ever loved myself I allowed her to calm down before leading her up to her chambers that she had changed for the better. It was just a room before she came, now it has become home and I love our home because of that, I asked a maid to bring in water for her, when she drinks and was calm, I asked.

"What's really the matter love." She smiled and sighed heavily, and she looked at me in tears. "When I was a child, I was told by my parents a man is supposed to provide for his wife and love and respect her and a woman should in turn reciprocate that love, support him and essentially be his backbone. I was with Ceaser for six good years and never for once did I experience that, I endured abuse upon abuse, not because I wasn't strong or smart but because I was taught that what's I was supposed to do, I was supposed to respect my husband and the vows we made to each other. My grandmother called it Täiusliku naise kontsert, üks kord elus opppoutunity (the perfect wife gig, a once in a lifetime opportunity)

== I was shocked by her revelation and sad as well because I had never seen her like this and I realized that I never knew my wife, all the time we spent together she didn't show me the good side but a hoax, one that masked her pin and made me feel like failure as a husband and subsequently king, I let her continue her statement because I was tired of being left in the dark I was tired of being a friend I wanted to become a husband.

"When your father and my father did what he did to save me, I wasn't happy at all, I had heard things about you and women, I was sad because I knew that naturally I was jealous and it wouldn't take a long while before your whole kingdom sees my wrath as a wife and a Queen, as I was raised trio be. But then I realized I was wrong, you were never mine, you were hers you made that very clear from the very beginning. You belonged to flora, you tried to sabotage everything I did because of her" tears went down her checks at this point and my heart was breaking into tiny little pieces, why was this happening to me, I wanted to correct her notion of me, but she raised her hands thereby stopping me in my track and continued

"But that didn't hurt or break me, you made me feel you were beaning to like me, you made me feel like you were beginning to be happy with me like were moving past everything, you made me feel like you loved me, and yet today you couldn't differentiate between your wife and a stranger, I needed to proof myself to you before you knew that I was the one. Damn you made everything I believed in crumble right in front on my face" I was still like ice when she said "if you didn't want me, you would have told me, and I would have walked right out of your life without a fight" she said leaving me stunned and going to her side of the chambers. I stood up and left to my study I had a lot of thinking and convincing to do.