CHAPTER XXI- THE TRUTH:NEW RULES

Mark Anthony

She looked nervous and I could tell she wanted to tell me something sensitive to her.
"Well love if you want to tell me something, then I suggest we get out of this water and this sex stent if not I cannot guarantee controlling myself "I said and she laughed, she looked so beautiful when she laughed, and it made me happy because her happiness was my priority.

I lifted her up out of the tub and carried her princess style into the bedroom, cleaning her up and getting us dressed before heading to the study, I couldn't have such conversation naked because I couldn't guarantee keeping my hands off her.

We sat down and I had tea brought up for her to help with her headache.

"Mark Anthony, the thing is I have a son" she let out.

I know I told her; you didn't actually keep the secret last night.

She signed as said "look it wasn't a secret, I had a child yes, but I thought he was dead" she broke out confusing me the more.

"About six years ago, I got pregnant for ceaser, he was aginst having children ahd had eat every single one out of me propr to then, but I hid this one, I pulled strings so thst he andhis trusted men and his fatger wee out of the kingdom during my pregnancy

The plan was to give birtyh and send him orher with my maid to Tara and eventually my parents when I finally got the courage to leave him

The child was supposed to be a reason to leave, but for some reason he found out and took him

He told me he killed him and that broke me, I felt like a failure since I couldn't protect him to the end, he left like all his siblings" at this pont she was in tears crying her heardt out,

It was so heart breaking to watch the aftermath of what that bastard had put her through

"But yesterday I saw him with his sister, at first I though he belonged to her and was jealous that she had a child when her brother never allowed me enjoy the joy of motherhood

Then amber told me how her father had been desperately trying to marry her off at the time of my child birth because she couldbt give birth to her own child

Then it hit me, he didn't kill my baby, he sold him to his sister Then it hit me, he didnt kill my baby, he sold him to his sister she was so heart broken that bastard really got the best of her

dont worry I reassured her we will get your son back and his throne

Cleos pov

Okay so what should I know about your ex sister in law and your ex-husband

Mark Anthony asked me in the board room with the council members

I was about to answer his question when one of the council members ________ interrupted me with a snare kuidas sa julged vihjata, et me hoiame endiselt naist, kellel on laps, meie kuningannana, ta pidi olema neitsi, kui ta sinuga abiellus (how dare you insinuate that we still keep a woman who has a child as our queen she was supposed to be a virgin when she married you)

Mark Anthony dipped his held down before turning to look at me, he was about to say something but I stopped him in his tracks, I am the queen and whether I am hurt or not I needed to keep it in place

bombay Sa teadsid enne minu kuningannaks tegemist, et ma olen abielus, mida sa ootasid, et ma olen tsölibaadiabielus?(You knew before making me queen that I was married, what did you expect that I was in a celibate marriage?)

Mu abikaasa ja tema perekond teadsid ja aktsepteerisid mind selle eest, nii et ma ei näe põhjust, miks teil, huligaanidel, peaks sellega probleeme olema (My husband and his family knew and accepted me for it so I see no reason why you hooligans should have a problem with it)

Ma saan oma varsti tagasi, kui õhutan teda oma isaimpeeriumi pärijaks ja olen õnnelik oma mehega, valitsedes samal ajal kõrvuti. Ma teesklen, et teid ei teavitatud nüüd, kui olete minge mõelge välja strateegia, kuidas teda tagasi saada, teid vallandataks (I am going to get my soon back while instating him as the heir of his father empire, and happy with my husband while ruling side by side. I will pretend that you werent informed now you are go think of a strategy to get him back, youre dismissed)

mark Anthony pov

we arrived at our chambers after that short chaotic council meeting that was totally not planed

immediately we were in she bust into tears

"shh, mu armastus. Ärge valage pisaraid poja pärast, kelle me varsti tagasi nõuame. Ma tean, et teie süda valutab tema pärast, kuid usaldage mind, me toome ta koju.

Teie jõud on kandnud meid läbi paljude lahingute ja see kannab meid läbi ka selle. Usalda oma väge, mu kuninganna, ja usalda meie armastust.

Praegu toeta oma pea mu õlale ja luba endal rahus olla. Me ei kõhkle, mitte siis, kui kaalul on meie poja saatus(shh, my love. Do not shed tears for the son we will soon reclaim. I know your heart aches for him, but trust me, we will bring him home.

Your strength has carried us through many battles, and it will carry us through this one as well. Trust in your power, my queen, and trust in our love.

For now, rest your head upon my shoulder and allow yourself to be at peace. We will not falter, not when the fate of our son is at stake)."

"our son?" she asked looking at me in awe

"yes our son" I replied "kõik, mis on sinu oma, on minu oma, ma toetan sind kõiges, mida sa tahad teha ja antud juhul sinu poeg, sest sinuga koos olemine on ainus asi, mis on mulle oluline ja mitte midagi muud , sest ma armastan sind(everything that is yours is mine, I will support you in whatever you want to do and in this case your son, because being with you is the only thing important to me and nothing else , because I love you)"

she bust into tears yet again, I just held her crying to my chest

I held her close to me till she slept off

when I saw she was at calm and at peace I left to my study where Bowtinga was waiting for met not before placing two guards nd two maids for her needs

when I arrived I sat down regally and asked

"Mis sul minu jaoks on(what do you have for me)"

Okay so what should I know about your ex sister in law and your ex-husband