3

After about five rounds of karaoke and a lot of alcohol later Aubrey decided to take us to a party. Her and Chloe lead us all the way across campus to this small ampatheator where there were a lot of people drinking, dancing, and kissing.

I turned to Fat Amy and said "I don't know what I'm doing here."

She smiled and said "Living the dream, I can't believe they let my sexy fat ass in!"

I laughed and tried to make conversation "So you're my roomie?"

She grinned and said "Yep, you must be very lucky having me to be your roommate! Just don't fall in love with me, okay?"

I chuckled and said "I'll try!"

She grinned back and walked up to the rest of the Bellas. I frown when I here my name from some drunk dude I never met.

"BeCAW! BeCAW!" I turned to see an annoying brown headed guy walking over the stairs towards me. When he finally reached me he said "Do my eyes deceive me or are you a Barden Bella?"

I frowned "No."

"I'm one of those acapella boys, you're of those acapella girls, and we're gonna have aca- children. It's inevitable." He was grinning like an idiot. He was obviously drunk, and it sounded like he had a crush on me. I didn't even know how he got my name!

"I'm gonna go now." I said slowly edging away from him

Just as I was about to leave he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to my original place and asked "Can we be friends?"

I nodded so he would let my arm go. He smiled and said "I'm gonna go get you a drink! You need to be on this level!" He released my arm and walked away heading towards the drinks.

I saw a red flash of hair coming my way, I swear my heart stopped in that moment. Then I saw her eyes, Chloe. She was smiling and stopped in front of me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me really close. "Hi, I'm soooo glad that I met you!" She, while looking down at my lips, pulled my face closer almost touching her lips to mine and spoke "I think that we're gonna be really fast friends." She looked straight into my eyes making my heart stop, again. "Me too." I managed to breath out

She smiled and said "I'm gonna go get a drink, this ginger needs her jiggle juice!" She shook her butt, bitting her lip. All I could do was nod and stare at her ass. Only when she snapped her fingers and said "See you later!" did I realize what was happening. I blushed. What have I gotten myself into?