7

I woke up to the feeling of tangled legs, a head nuzzled into my neck, and arms wrapped around my waist, the feeling of a loved one. I smiled despite the pain of new found hope it gave me. The pain intensified as I felt a hand playing with my fingers and another hand stoke a strand of hair away from my face. I nearly cried from the pain and false hope it gave me, but I just pretended to begin to wake up. Chloe however, only nuzzled her head into my neck even more and tightened her grip on my waist. Only then did I maybe hope she liked me in the tiniest bit as something more than a friend.

Then reality hit me like a sledgehammer. I turned and faced Chloe, she was smiling that bright beaming smile of hers.

"Morning Sunshine." I said with the best smile I could muster through the pain "How is your hangover?"

She didn't even flinch at the mention of a hangover, she just beamed at me and said "There is no such thing as a hangover when my Stars are here."

I raised my eyebrows and asked "What happened to the Moon?"

Her smile grew impossibly wider and happiness seemed to wash off of her like waves "You have yet to earn the Moon, my Stars..."

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading this! I never thought I would even get near 52 reads! I just want to say thank you, I love you for even giving this book a chance, and give me any concerns you have! Thank you again!

Remember what you're fighting for,
-Sdawg