12

When I woke, I thought I was in heaven. I mean, who wouldn't when you have the love of your life spooning you? That'sright, I woke up to the feeling of Chloe's legs tangled with my own, her arms around my waist, and her head nuzzled into my neck. It was great, but I was hungry. I began to gently untangle myself from Chloe only to be stopped by the angel herself.

"Beca, I swear to god if you don't stop moving I will tickle you to death." As she said this she re - tangled our limbs and went back to sleep. All I could think was, Chloe Beale is tangling our limbs on purpose! Maybe I do have a chance.

"Bec, stop thinking! It hurts me to see you concentrate this early in the morning." She smirked at me and rolled out of bed

"Where are you going?" I asked following her

Chloe didn't say anything just kept walking towards my laptop. I suddenly realized what she was doing and ran to shut it. I had been working on a mix about her, and she didn't need to see it yet. She frowned and got really close to me, only centimeters away.

"Beca, I want to see that mix." She came even closer, our faces were almost touching. She looked down at my lips and met my eyes.

"It- it's not ready." I managed to breath out as she let our noses brush each other.

"But you want to let me see it." She said, letting our noses rest against each other, her lips a centimeter away from mine

"Y-yes my heart does but my brain is against it." I can't move as she pushes her body against mine

"Fine, but you just missed your window. I'll see you later Becs." Chloe called the last part over her shoulder as she walked out of my dorm leaving me wanting more.

I went to my bathroom, splashed water on my face, and tried to clear my head of Chloe Beale.

But we all know that it didn't work.