Livestreams (Nayeon) Twice 10th member

"So now that we have the important questions about our comeback out of the way, do you guys have any questions for us?" Jihyo asked as she grabbed her phone from the coffee table in front of you all so she could read the comments.

You were all gathered together doing a livestream to announce your upcoming comeback. You were sitting on the sofa next to Dahyun on one side and Mina was perched on the arm rest next to you. Chaeyoung and Sana were squeezed on the other side of Dahyun and the rest of the girls sat on the floor in front of you guys with Jihyo in the centre.

Some girls also had their phones so you could take turns reading out questions from your fans.

"Okay, first question: who has the smelliest feet?" Tzuyu read aloud and everyone's gaze immediately went to Momo. None of you needed to answer that.

Momo coughed awkwardly and began scrolling through the questions at top speed, desperate to take the attention off of her.

"Does anyone in the group have a crush?" Momo smirked as she read the question, knowing that this would be juicy enough to quickly change the topic.

"I know Y/N has one," Jeongyeon spoke up. "She was telling me about her crush on an idol a few days ago."

The attention shifted to you and you immediately got flustered. It was true, you told Jeongyeon a few nights ago about your crush when you two were the last ones awake and hanging out in the living room together.

But your crush wasn't just on any random idol. It was on one of your members. You had a crush on Nayeon. And right now she was sitting directly in front of you and looking at you curiously after Jeongyeon's announcement.

All the girls started giggling uncontrollably and you stared into your lap, wishing for the ground to swallow you up whole.

"Guys, look she's blushing," Dahyun teased as she began to poke your cheeks. "Y/N is in love."

You swatted her hand away and buried your face in your hands so you could hide the obvious heat in your cheeks. Not that it would help because this moment is being livestreamed to who knows how many people right now and they already had the screenshots they needed.

"Y/N's crush is honestly the cutest thing ever," Sana gushed. "She literally takes any opportunity possible to talk about her but we all wish she'd just confess already."

"It's been non stop for a while at this stage," Chaeyoung giggled. "It would be the most annoying thing ever if she wasn't so adorable about it."

All this time, while your hands covered your face, you could still see Nayeon watching you through the gaps in your fingers. She watched you curiously but, of course, she had to annoy you about it.

"So you have a crush?" She teased, resting one hand on your leg and pulling your hands from your face with her free hand. Her touch was completely innocent, she had no idea that the crush was on her meaning she had no idea that her touch brought the most intense butterflies to your stomach.

"Go away, Nayeon," you groaned.

But this was Nayeon you were talking to. She wasn't going to stop.

"But everyone seems to know, except for me," she fake pouted. "Is it someone we're close with?"

You weren't going to respond but that didn't matter because of course one of the girls would. Maybe you should've debuted as a soloist after all.

"Yes," Mina piped up. "They're even in JYP!"

"Wait they're in our company?" Nayeon said with mock anger. "Ok, next time we go to the company building I'm going to be watching you and everyone who talks to you. Until then, I'm going to interrogate the other members because apparently you managed to tell everyone except me."

"Ugh that's enough," you huffed, rubbing your temples. "Can we pretty please talk about something else? Like, I don't know, Jihyo's solo project? Misamo? Or have a competition where we try name five people in the world who haven't met JYP? Anything at all?"

The girls chuckled at your insistence but reluctantly changed the topic, deciding that they've spent enough time teasing you today. Nayeon, however, was still facing you with a small smirk on her face. When she decided that nobody else was paying attention, she leaned towards you and spoke.

"I'm going to find out who your crush is," she whispered to you. "And when I find out, I'm going to slap them for not shooting their shoot with such a pretty girl."

You gulped and she winked at you, completely satisfied before turning back around and joining in the conversation with the rest of the girls while you sat in stunned silence, unable to comprehend what just happened. She was thoroughly enjoying herself as she messed around with you. You had no idea but her mind was racing as she tried not to jump to conclusions. She desperately wanted to figure out if all this time you felt the same way she did about you. But she didn't want to get her hopes up too much because if she found out for sure that you didn't feel the same, she didn't know what she would do.