Moonlight (Tzuyu)

"This place is so beautiful," you whispered in awe as you finally had a chance to look around the villa. Needing a romantic getaway, Tzuyu surprised you with a vacation so you could spend some quality time together.

It was late in the evening when you finally arrived and you had just dumped your suitcases in the master bedroom. It was a gorgeous house with lots of privacy offering you both some much needed peace and quiet.

"Darling, come see the view!" Tzuyu called from another room.

Following her voice, you ended up in the big living area and found your girlfriend staring out what looked like a large window. As you get closer, you saw it was actually a sliding door leading out to a balcony. You wrapped your arms around your girlfriend's waist and rested your chin on her shoulder. She melted into your touch as you peppered gentle kisses on her neck.

She was right to be excited by the view. The balcony looked onto rolling hills with vineyards and you gasped at the sight. Although it was nighttime, a full moon was shining overhead lighting up the scenery as well as a back garden pool.

"Wow," you breathed. "If anything ever happens to your music career, love, promise me you'll become a travel agent? I don't know how you were able to find such a perfect place to stay in."

Tzuyu giggled and intertwined her fingers with yours, bringing you back to the kitchen area. On the countertop sat a bottle of red wine left as a gift by the owners.

"Do you want a glass of wine, baby?" She asked, holding the bottle with her free hand and examining the label. "I think it's local. Sounds pretty good."

"I always want a glass of wine," you replied with a grin.

Tzuyu pulled out of your grip to pass you her phone.

"How about you find us some good takeout while I look for some glasses and a bottle opener?"

"Deal."

You opened one of her delivery apps as she rummaged through all the cupboards. Hungry and exhausted from your day of traveling, you selected the nearest restaurant and added a few random dishes like the two of you always would just in case something isn't good. You picked out desserts right as your girlfriend finished pouring the wine and you passed the phone back to her.

"Does this look good?" You asked, showing her what you ordered.

"Sure," she smiled reading through the dishes. "You always know what I like. I'll go ahead and order."

After another minute or so on her phone, Tzuyu finished up and put the phone on the counter where it would stay for most of the evening, with the exception of when the food would arrive. The whole idea of a holiday was that you two could spend some time together, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life so she was relieved to be able to put it away and disconnect from reality for a while.

"It'll be here in about forty-five minutes," she said, taking the two wine glasses. "Do you want to open the balcony and drink out there?"

"I'd love that."

You led the way back to the sliding doors and opened them with little difficulty.

There was an outdoor table and some chairs on the balcony and you sat down on one chair as Tzuyu sat opposite you, passing you one of the glasses.

Once you held the stem of the glass securely she clinked her glass with yours.

"Cheers."

"Cheers to us," you whispered, just loud enough for her to hear. "May we have two weeks full of love and relaxation."

"And great nights in bed."

You were taking your first sip of the wine, marveling at its taste when Tzuyu mumbled the response. You spluttered in shock and began coughing as you hit her gently in mock annoyance.

"Hey I said great nights in bed, I could've said bad nights," she protested with a pout.

"You're spending too much time with the girls," you grumbled jokingly, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

You sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes admiring the scenery while taking the occasional sip from your glass. You looked away from the hills to find Tzuyu's gaze fixed on you.

"Aren't you going to look at the view?" You chuckled.

"Already doing it."

"Stop being cheesy."

She glared at you jokingly and you stood up, holding your hand out to her.

"What's this for?"

"Dance with me."

"And you were calling me cheesy?"

Despite her response, it was clear by the way her face lit up that she saw nothing wrong with dancing. She took your hand as you led her away from the table to a spot on the balcony which had enough space to dance. You wrapped your arms around her waist as hers went around your neck, pulling you as close as possible.

With no music, unless you counted the gentle night's breeze, you swayed in place together. From the moment you first met, you were sure that your girlfriend was the most beautiful woman in the world but, right now, with slightly creased clothes from a day of travelling and her makeup beginning to smudge, you swore she was nothing short of perfect. It was a moment of complete intimacy especially when your girlfriend leaned down slightly to rest her forehead on yours.

Basking in the romantic atmosphere, you closed your eyes and tilted your head up to connect your lips to hers. Tzuyu kissed you back immediately, a slow kiss full of love and meaning. Her lips were perfect as ever as they moved against yours and you found your hands gently squeezing her waist. After a while, you could feel her smile into the kiss which caused you in turn to smile back. When you pulled away, her soft eyes were shining from the moonlight as she gave you a look of pure adoration. Unable to resist, you leaned in to peck her lips once again.

"I love you so much," you said quietly.

"I love you too."