Blabbermouth (Nayeon)

You could finally take a moment to catch your breath as soon as you entered the wings off stage. Ever a professional, you waited until the cameras were out of sight before you showed just how exhausted you were after your performance. You were a solo artist and you had just performed at the MAMA awards. Your song had quite sultry choreography and was physically quite demanding so, of course, you felt exhausted now. Part of the dance required you to use a pole which used a lot of strength, especially when you had to make it seem like what you're doing was a piece of cake.

A crew member pressed a bottle of water into your hands and you smiled gratefully as you didn't even have enough air in your lungs to thank the woman yet. You just opened the lid and chugged it as quickly as possible while she removed your mic pack. You were extremely satisfied with your performance and you were in your own little world as you caught your breath, basking in the high you were experiencing. Your vocals were on point, your dancing was even better than it had been in rehearsals and you could tell the crowd loved it.

And so did everyone who was backstage apparently.

Backstage was full of crew members rushing around as they did their jobs but there were a few different idols waiting around for their own performances. And they were all staring at you in amazement. Not that you had noticed yet because out of nowhere you were almost tackled into a hug by none other than Lia from ITZY.

"You were fantastic, wow!" she whispered shouted, careful to keep the noise levels down because you were still in the wings and barely off stage. She pulled away from the hug and was beaming at you.

"Careful, I'm sweaty!" You chuckled as you screwed up your bottle and she grabbed your hand to drag you further into the massive backstage area so you could actually talk.

"I don't care, I already performed and just wanted to wait for you before I change out of my stage outfit," she said when you were far enough away from the stage.

Out of all the idols you had met since debuting as a solo artist, you definitely considered Lia to be your best friend. So, of course she stayed backstage after ITZY's performance to wait for you.

"Did everything look okay on the cameras?" You asked, gesturing to the massive monitor backstage which was streaming the award show for everyone backstage to see at a better angle. "I mean it really did feel like my best performance but you know how camera work can distort the overall effect."

"No, no, it was absolutely flawless," Lia assured you. "And I'm not just saying that because I'm your best friend, you should've seen people's reactions."

You looked around to see who exactly was around and by now everyone had stopped staring at you and gone back to getting ready for their own performances, doing warm up rituals or marking choreography.

Except one person.

Nayeon from TWICE was most definitely checking you out.

Upon making eye contact, Nayeon gave you a cheeky smile before looking away. Having been an idol for a few years at this stage, you had seen each other from time to time at different events and music shows but you had never exchanged more than a hello or a congratulations on a win. But each time you had seen her, you never failed to be caught off guard by her beauty. Sure, she looked stunning in music videos or on her social media but nothing compared to seeing her beauty in person. You always caught yourself admiring her as she interacted with her other members or performed on stage. Not mention, you were a big fan of TWICE in general. You had followed their journey for a long time now and their music inspired you to work harder at your career as an idol.

You didn't realize you were staring until Lia playfully jabbed you in the ribs. You shook your head to snap out of your daydream and turned back to face your best friend.

"She couldn't seem to get enough of your performance by the way,," Lia whispered conspiratorially, subtly nodding towards Nayeon. "Momo was there for a bit of your performance before she had to go and I overheard Nayeon saying, and I quote, oh my gosh, Y/N looks so sexy in that colour."

Your mouth formed a perfect 'O' shape and Lia smiled smugly at you, knowing you were probably over the moon with that information. Flustered and desperate to change the topic of conversation, you suggested that you both change into your outfits for the actual show so you could go watch the rest of the awards and performances.

"Let's get changed out of these outfits," you said to Lia. "I don't want to become a sweaty mess."

Lia made a face at the mention of sweat and you both linked arms as you walked side by side to go back to your dressing rooms. But, of course, you couldn't get there without walking past Nayeon. Your cheeks reddened, knowing there was absolutely no way you could go past her without stopping to talk, after all, Lia and her were both in the same company and knew each other well.

"Nayeon!" Lia exclaimed. "How are you doing?"

"Not bad," Nayeon smiled back, "It's been an amazing show, right?"

"Absolutely!" Lia replied, using her free arm to pull you closer. "Anyway, I know you've only met briefly but Y/N is actually a big fan of TWICE. Y/N say hi!"

You gave a shy wave to Nayeon and mumbled a quick hi. Nayeon, however, seemed unperturbed by your shyness and immediately went to include you in the conversation.

"Your performance was incredible tonight," Nayeon told you, resting her hand on your upper arm and giving it a small squeeze. Her touch made you want to melt and nobody had ever had this effect on you before, simply by squeezing your arm.

"Incredible? That wasn't what you said earlier to Momo," Lia teased her.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," Nayeon replied but gave a wink in your direction, so quick you could have missed it.

"You're shameless," Lia joked shaking your head. "You're lucky Y/N has a crush on you."

To Nayeon's credit, she didn't even flinch and managed to stay cool and collected. You, on the other hand, wanted to die of embarrassment. And maybe kill your best friend while you're at it.

"Lia," you whined, holding your hand over her mouth to stop her from spilling any more of your secrets, not removing it until Lia raised her hands in surrender.

"You need to find friends who can actually keep a secret," Nayeon told you, stifling a laugh.

"Tell me about it," you groaned, shooting daggers at Lia who mimed zipping her lips closed. Nayeon just raised an eyebrow at your bickering.

"Anyway, you probably want to get changed out of your outfit right now but maybe after the show we can get to know each other better?" She asked and gestured to Lia. "Feel free to bring this blabbermouth along if you want."

"My members and I were actually going to do something together," Lia interrupted. "So it will just be the two of you. I can give Y/N your number if you like?"

"Sounds good," Nayeon replied with a grin on her face. "Bye girls, see you later, Y/N."

The tone of her voice when she addressed you was definitely flirtatious and you stumbled over your goodbye to Nayeon before walking down the hallway to the dressing rooms. You arrived at ITZY's dressing room first but before Lia entered, you had one last question on your mind.

"Do you actually have plans with your members?" You asked Lia.

"Nope, nothing at all," Lia smirked back, opening the door to her dressing room and leaving you alone with your jaw dropped.

Two quick things:

1. I created a new book for imagines for Chuu if anyone is interested. Hopefully I'll also have the time to revamp my Jisoo imagines book a bit. (Also planning out my first full length story what)

2. I've been struggling a LOT to find a job. I have ADHD which makes it difficult to work in certain industries and I can't work full time hours either because of it. In the mean time i have a link for buymeacoffee in my bio for any gorgeous and super rich onces who want to be nice to a silly little queer girly pop while I look for a cute job so I can contribute to capitalism <3