Darling (Jeongyeon) Twice 10th Member

You had made a few slip ups here and there as an idol. But, doing a livestream with your girlfriend while drunk was probably going to end up as your biggest slip up.

You and Jeongyeon had been spending the evening together at the dorms, trying out new cocktail recipes. However, there was a small chance, just maybe, you weren't following the recipes to an absolute tee and adding in more alcohol than necessary. You had the next few days off and wanted to let loose a little bit and enjoy some quality time together. The girls had gone to bed a while back and at this stage the alcohol was starting to take its full effect. Neither of you were sure who had suggested doing a livestream but in your drunken state it sounded like a fun idea at that moment.

If two members of one of the biggest kpop groups doing a drunk livestream together sounded like a PR nightmare, to make matters even more complicated, you and Jeongyeon had been in a secret relationship for the past six months, only known by the other girls and close friends and family.

"Hey guys," Jeongyeon slurred as she balanced her phone on the coffee table in front of you both. "Y/N and I are kinda tipsy and doing a livestream for you all."

"Hi ONCEs," you waved over enthusiastically, almost hitting Jeongyeon in the face. "How is everyone doing?"

You both watched the comments trickle in and the view count grew higher than usual, probably because people were interested in seeing you two drunk.

"Someone says your cheeks are red from the alcohol," you read aloud to Jeongyeon who huffed in annoyance.

"No they're not, it's just the lighting," she said defensively, unwilling to admit that she was visibly drunk.

"Let me see," you said eagerly and turned to face her. "I'll tell ONCEs the truth."

You giggled at her annoyance and reached out to cup her cheeks with both hands. You gazed into each others eyes for a brief second and you weren't sure how obvious it was to the viewers just how strong your urge to lean in and kiss her was.

You were always careful not to be overly touchy with your girlfriend when sober so your relationship wouldn't be exposed and, while you knew you couldn't kiss your girlfriend right now, the other coulds and couldn'ts were becoming a bit hazy. And not just for you, Jeongyeon must have felt the same because, as your cupped her cheeks, she bit her bottom lip.

But the moment was over as quickly as it began when you dropped your hands from her cheeks and doubled over in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. You weren't sure why this situation was so funny, it just was.

"The ONCEs are right, you're definitely red," you managed to say between laughs. "Not sure if it's because of the alcohol or because of me though."

Jeongyeon shushed you, covering your mouth with her hand as she continued to read through comments. You protested but with your mouth covered it just sounded like muffled mumbling.

"If I take my hand away, darling, will you quit making fun of me and we can answer some questions?" Jeongyeon teased.

When you nodded, she removed her hand and pulled you closer towards her so she could rest her head on your shoulder and you mindlessly played with the sleeve of her sweater. Neither of you anticipated the stir you had just created.

Darling. You called each other that all the time so it naturally fell from her lips and neither of you even noticed. But the fans did and began to go wild. Over the upcoming days, fans would be torn on whether or not your relationship was purely platonic or whether there was a romantic element to your connection. Your livestream would become a trending topic on every social media platform imaginable as people gave their opinions on your relationship status.

Jeongyeon and you would decide to play it off as purely a platonic thing, not ready yet for the world to know about your love so in public you kept up an image of close friends but behind close doors you were anything but that. One day you both hoped you could shout from the rooftops just how much you loved your girlfriend but you didn't want to rush anything. Because stolen kisses and secret dates helped to make your relationship so special.

Oki so each member has two imagines now so i can rearrange the chaotic order in a few days. This is also the first thing I've written completely from scratch in almost a month which is cute!!! I love when my brain decides to work and i hope this means i can get to writing the third set of imagines.

Also not edited v well bc I'm sleepy, fight me.

Ngl Jeongyeon is very gf goals