Date? (Sana)

"Are you almost ready?" Sana called out from the end of the stairs.

"No, I still need a few more minutes darling," you replied from your shared bedroom.

You had reservations at a fancy restaurant for your date night and, while Sana had been ready and waiting for a while at this stage, you still needed a few more minutes. It wasn't like you were in a big rush, there was still lots of time before your dinner, but Sana was running out of things to do to pass the time. Feeling bored, your girlfriend decided to go upstairs and chat to you as you finished getting ready.

The bedroom door was ajar when she reached it and she gave a light knock on the door.

"Can I come in, my love?" She asked from the hallway, to which she received a distracted hum from you in response as you rummaged through your lipsticks to choose the perfect shade.

As she entered the bedroom, Sana saw you sat at the vanity with your back to her. Your reflection was blocked from her sight as you leaned in close to the mirror to carefully apply your lipstick. Sana made her way over to you with a spring in her step, excited to see you all dolled up and anticipating a romantic date night with the love of her life.

"Let me see my gorgeous girlfriend," she said in a sing song voice and right before she was next to you, you turned around on your seat to give her a smile.

Sana's eyes widened when she saw how beautiful you looked. In her eyes, you were the most attractive person on the planet, of course, but something about your makeup tonight drove her crazy. She couldn't quite figure out what you had done differently with it, but there was just something that seemed to be grabbing her attention and she loved it. You just looked so perfect and...

"My love, you have no idea how sexy you look right now," Sana said in a husky tone.

You blushed slightly, not expecting that response from Sana, although it certainly was very welcome. She, too, looked flawless tonight and you could feel your heart fluttering as you looked her up and down, taking in her beauty.

"Thank you, darling, you look so stunning tonight, too," you giggled, closing up your makeup bag so you could join her.

But it was when you stood up, with the intention of closing the last few steps separating you two to give her a sweet kiss, that her jaw actually dropped. She finally got a proper view of your outfit and she swore quietly under her breath. The dress you had chosen for tonight was a recent purchase and, while it was perfectly suitable for the upscale restaurant you would be going to, it was undeniably sexy and highlighted your body in a way that gave you so much confidence when you tried it on.

"You will be the death of me," Sana sighed as she put her hands around your waist and pulled you towards her.

Her lips suddenly crashed against yours as she gave you a passionate kiss. Caught off guard, you barely had time to close your eyes and wrap your hands around her neck. Her lips were needy as the kiss grew heated very quickly. Feeling bold, you bit down on Sana's bottom lip and, as she groaned in response, you slipped your tongue into her mouth. Not wanting to be outdone, Sana's tongue met yours to fight for a dominance which she ultimately won. As you felt her smirk victoriously into the kiss, you decided to leave her hanging and pulled away, much to Sana's annoyance because this teasing made her want you so badly.

Opening your eyes, you saw Sana staring at you seductively, biting her lip as she stroked your cheek with her thumb. She was probably smudging your makeup but that was the last thing on your mind right now.

"I'm guessing you like my new dress?" You smirked, refusing to be the first person to break eye contact.

And with your gaze firmly on her, Sana finally snapped.

"Call the restaurant and cancel our reservation," she demanded, reaching behind you to grab your phone from the dresser.

Oh, you liked where this was going. You liked it a lot.

"Are you sure, baby? We had this booked for —," you began but she interrupted.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" She asked in an authoritative tone.

You gulped, shaking your head as Sana pressed your phone into your hands, feeling smug. She moved her hands to your waist, giving it a brief squeeze as you quickly searched for the restaurant's phone number.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight, my love," she whispered hotly in your ear.

Hopefully, you wouldn't fall apart before this call was over, anyway.

——

I get the feeling this might be well received by you guys hehehehe 😈

I don't write smut btw unless someone wants to give me a rolex or something and then i might reconsider.