The moon hung low in the night sky as Giyuu and Shinobu walked together through a tranquil farm. Their mission had just ended, and they found themselves enjoying the peaceful night after a successful demon hunt.

"Tomioka-san, what do you think of Mitsuri?" Shinobu asked, a mischievous smile gracing her lips.

Giyuu looked at her with his usual stoic expression. "Her?" he replied simply.

Shinobu's smile widened, and she teased, "Ara, Tomioka-san, didnt you hear me?"

"She is strong and sweet but I think she should burn that uniform like you did," Giyuu replied humbly, his eyes fixed on the horizon. "What did you ask?"

Shinobu's laughter was light and carefree. "Oh my, Tomioka-san is keeping up with my conversation! I am so happy! And to answer your question... nothing just curious what you thought about other girls," she said bluntly, her tone betraying a hint of resignation.

Giyuu had momentarily forgotten what she had said because he was captivated by the way the moonlight played on her face. Her features seemed to glow with an ethereal beauty that left him momentarily speechless.

"Beautiful..." he murmured, his voice barely a whisper.

Shinobu's heart skipped a beat as she blushed. "What do you mean, Tomioka-san?" she asked, her own composure slipping.

Giyuu reached out and gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, his fingers brushing against her skin. Shinobu's blush deepened as his touch sent shivers down her spine.

"You're a beautiful strong woman, thats what I think about you" he admitted, surprising them both.

Shinobu's mouth opened to respond, but Giyuu interrupted her gently, taking her hand in his. "You take care of everyone, but you don't take care of yourself," he said, his gaze filled with genuine concern.

The words of Tanjiro echoed in Giyuu's mind, urging him to express his feelings. "Tomioka-san, Kocho-san cares a lot about you, you should appreciate her! I can smell it you both are always happy around each other even though she teases you".

"Tomioka-san I am not strong." Giyuu frowned at her words.
"Why do you think so?"
"I can't decapitate a demon"
"Doesn't matter, your intelligence surpasses everything. You don't realise how strong your mind is" Giyuu said patting her head "I will make sure to always protect you" Giyuu smiled as he remembered his last conversation with Kanae.

"Tomioka-san!" Kanae called out his name with enthusiasm, her voice carrying a bright tone that contrasted with his monotonous response.

"Yes?" Giyuu replied, his voice as stoic as ever, giving her the impression that nothing had changed.

Kanae's smile widened, showing her excitement. "How have you been? It's been such a long time since we last met!"

Giyuu remained true to his nature, answering in his usual straightforward manner. "I am good."

Curiosity flickered in Kanae's eyes as she looked around Oyakata-sama's house. "What brings you to Oyakata-sama's house, Tomioka-san?"

Giyuu inquired with a level of concern, "Is there something you need?"

With a sparkle in her eyes, Kanae leaned in closer to share her news. "I have an important mission. I suspect it might involve an Upper Moon!"

Giyuu's demeanor didn't waver, but he offered a simple and heartfelt piece of advice. "Please be careful."

Kanae's expression turned more serious as she confided in him. "Tomioka-san, if I don't make it through this mission... Can I ask you for a favor?"