11

The judge declared, "The next trial will occur in six months on the same date," as Kanao and Enmu respectfully bowed.

"Hello, Shinobu-chan!" Douma greeted with a grin. Shinobu, gritting her teeth, asked, "What is it?" Douma replied while caressing his chin, "I'll be roaming around for another six months; I wonder what I can do…" Shinobu retorted, "Don't worry, Kanao will ensure you end up in jail to rot in hell." Douma extended his hand for a handshake, which Shinobu ignored.

"I won't forget what you did to my sister," she said, concealing their anger behind smiles. "She should have never rejected me! Is she even satisfying her boyfriend...Sanemi Shinazugawa, right?" Shinobu was about to slap him but was stopped by Giyuu, who cautioned, "Kocho, don't."

Douma continued, "Oh It's Giyuu Tomioka! is she your side chick? What about Mitsuri-Chan, can I have her? But please, let me know if she's good in bed." Giyuu ignored Douma and punched him, with everyone capturing the scene on camera. Shinobu exclaimed, "Tomioka-san, what are you doing?" Giyuu snatched his collar "Don't ever talk about Mitsuri like that, understand?" Douma laughed maniacally as Giyuu and Shinobu looked on with disgust. "You will never be able to save your lover, Giyuu, not in the past, not in the present," Douma taunted, wiping the blood from his lips.

'Wait, what?!' Giyuu thought in shock, 'He knows about...me? But how?' Giyuu stared at Douma in disbelief. "Aren't you shocked?" Douma smiled, "Well, keep wondering," he said, waving goodbye.

This scene went viral, and everyone had footage of it. Worse, the courtroom took no action against Douma, who had threatened Shinobu, Kanae, and Mitsuri.

@KimetsuGossip

GIYUU TOMIOKA PUNCHED OFFENDER DOUMA TO SHUT HIM UP!!

Douma was saying disgusting things to Shinobu as she was about to slap him. Giyuu stepped in and Douma kept saying shitty things about Kanae and Mitsuri and he punched him. Unfortunately Douma was not arrested and Giyuu was given a fine of 2,99,000 Yen (2000 dollars). Which was easily paid by him.

Did Giyuu do the right thing?

Comments:

@user997: what the fuck did the courtroom ignore what Douma said?!

@user985: WDYM OFC GIYUU WAS RIGHT😭

@udet8: BRO I SWEAR TO GOD, HE WAS SO CREEPY HE LITERALLY ASKED IF HE CAN HAVE MITSURI IN BED WJKEIIRKEKNFS

@User911: AW HE DEFENDED ALL THE WOMANNFJIEIFIE

@USE1: he is such a husband material bro..m

@suer91: I think the judge is connected with Muzan.....who is connected to Douma...
>@useq1: of course bro

_________________________________

"Kocho, do you want me to drop you?" Giyuu offered Shinobu a ride, seeing her all alone outside the court, reflecting on what had just happened.

"Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind," Shinobu replied.

As they both passed the paparazzi, one of them asked, "Giyuu, do you think what you did was right?"

Giyuu answered, looking a little angry, "Why not? I am right, and I will not apologize for it."

'What did he mean by me not being able to save my present lover?' Giyuu thought. That sentence had been bothering him for a long time. He felt the urge to grab Douma and ask him to speak. Can he do that, though?

After a walk to the parking lot, he and Shinobu sat in his car.

Soon, Shinobu started to speak, "Sorry, Tomioka-san... because of m-"

Giyuu cut her off, saying, "It's not your fault. I lost my temper," he said.

. . .

'So awkward,' Giyuu thought, as there was nothing to talk about with Shinobu. 'Why did I accept his offer when I could have gone with Kanao?' Shinobu thought.

"Is it okay if I play some music?" He asked as he started driving on the highway.

"Sure, why not?"

"Now playing 'Heaven' by Mitski."

"Mitski. I love her!" Shinobu beamed.

"Yeah, she is a good artist," Giyuu chuckled. They started discussing their favorite Mitski songs.

"Well, she is coming to Tokyo in some days. I don't know when, but do you want to go with Obanai and Mitsuri?" Giyuu asked. 'Maybe I'll be able to explain to them about the reincarnation thingy,' Giyuu thought.

"Of course, can't say no to Mitski!" Shinobu smiled.

As Giyuu pressed on the throttle to increase the speed of his car, after he dropped her, he called Mitsuri, who had called him earlier.

"Giyuu-san, what happened? I saw the news!" She said.

"Nothing. He just said bad things about you," Giyuu replied.

"No, no. This is bad. You shouldn't have hit him. What if something bad happens to you?" Mitsuri panicked.

"Mitsuri..." She ignored his words as she continued to rant.

"Didn't I tell you to ignore hate comments? And you shouldn't do that for me! I am not wort-"

Giyuu cut her off, "Mitsuri."

"What?"

"I love you, and I can't hear someone talk badly about you," Giyuu smiled.

"G-Giyuu-san, you can't always say that when I am angry at you!" Mitsuri stuttered.

"I have to go. I will call you at night. Bye," Giyuu said as he ended the call.

Now he finally called her back. "Giyuu-san... how are you?" She said in a sleepy voice.

"I am good," he said.

"I am sorry I slept... I had a shoot. By the way, when are you coming back? I am terribly hungry," she cried.

"I am coming. Kocho had no one to drop her to her house, so I dropped her," Giyuu answered while driving at the speed limit.

"Mitsuri, did you sleep?" Giyuu heard her small snores through the phone as he chuckled. "Love Hashira suits her," he said, ending the call.

_________________________________

A/N- I was having a shitty day so I couldn't write much. So that's why this chapter seems rushed and dry I am sorry