16

(thanks to my sister for donating her phone for some time for the new chapter)

"Tomioka-san, what on earth are you doing?" Shinobu gasped, her breath ragged. Giyuu, visibly shaken, replied, "I... I honestly have no idea. Years ago, I foolishly ignored the girl I truly loved, only to pursue someone who ultimately fell in love with another. It's my own fault, really I tend to fuck up everything."

Perplexed, Shinobu inquired, "What do you mean?" A slight wince crossed her face as Giyuu's grip tightened.

"Perhaps it's best if you remember things on your own," Giyuu said, collecting himself. "I don't quite understand why I am so heartbroken, even though I knew this outcome was inevitable." He chuckled and released his hold on her and sank to the floor.

Puzzled, Shinobu asked, "What do you mean?"

"Mitsuri and Obanai are destined for each other, just as you and I are meant to be," Giyuu confessed, his words slurred from intoxication. "Some wise, and blind guy, individual whom I hold in high regard once mentioned this." Frustration surged through him as he shouted.

"Tomioka-san, you're not thinking clearly. You're bound to do something dumb!" Shinobu yelled at him.

Sitting beside him, Shinobu cautioned, "Kocho, remember that I always find you beautiful." Her cheeks flushed as she looked away. Giyuu, gently grasping her chin, locked eyes with her. "Even after a hundred years," he whispered, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

In a tender moment, Giyuu and Shinobu gingerly closed the distance between their lips, both surrendering to the blissful darkness behind their closed eyes. 

Giyuu and Shinobu were caught up in a heated moment expressing their opposing opinions

Giyuu and Shinobu were caught up in a heated moment expressing their opposing opinions. They were so close to each other that their tip of the nose were brushing each other "NO!", their voices blending together in unison. The intensity of the moment seemed to diffuse as Shinobu spoke, her voice carrying a tinge of sadness.

"What would be the difference in them and us?" she pondered aloud, seeking understanding. The weight of her words seemed to sway Giyuu, his previously steadfast stance faltering. He let out a heavy sigh, realizing the validity in Shinobu's questioning.

"You're right..." Giyuu acknowledged, feeling a sense of remorse for his initial reaction. He could sense the hurt in Shinobu's voice, making him regret his outburst.

"I am sorry," he murmured, his remorse evident in his tone. He genuinely wished to mend their fractured trust.

Shinobu, understanding the sincerity in Giyuu's apology, reassured him by saying, "No, no, it's okay. I understand." Her voice carried a forgiving tone, offering solace to Giyuu's troubled heart.

Giyuu, appreciative of Shinobu's understanding, nodded slightly, grateful that their bond remained intact despite their disagreement. With a renewed sense of composure, he walked away, attempting to leave the tense atmosphere behind. Giyuu acted as if nothing had happened, reflecting his internal desire to move forward and maintain harmony with Shinobu.

'Why is my heart beating so fast?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fucking idiot," Shinobu exclaimed, flopping onto her couch. "Why didn't I just kiss him? Who cares about cheating after what I've been through!!?" Tears welled up in her eyes as she contemplated the situation. "But, well, I have to admit it was kinda hot the way he pinned me down." She blushed, recalling the encounter.

"But wait, didn't he say no, too?" Shinobu frowned, feeling confused by Tomioka's mixed signals.

"Gosh, Tomioka-san is one confusing guy. What did he mean by saying Mitsuri is meant to be with Obanai and I'm meant to be with him?" she pondered aloud. "And what am I supposed to remember?" she wondered, her mind spinning with questions.

Deciding to take a break, she opened Instagram, realizing it had been ages since she last checked it. Surely there would be some news about Giyuu, Mitsuri, or maybe even her and Obanai.

"Hmm, nothing new? What happened to Kimetsu Gossip? That guy always has something juicy to share," she mused, slightly disappointed.
_________________________________________

"I have no idea what to do," Obanai muttered, feeling lost and overwhelmed. Mitsuri took a seat nearby and pondered the situation. "Perhaps we should publicly apologize and distance ourselves from them?" she suggested, the guilt weighing heavily on her.

"Alright, that sounds like a plan," Obanai agreed. "But what should we say?" he questioned, seeking guidance. "I think we should express sincere remorse for our actions, take responsibility, and vow to never repeat our mistakes. Especially to apologize to Shinobu," Mitsuri suggested, trying to find the right words. "That sounds good," Obanai nodded, typing out their apology on Twitter and sharing it.

"Ugh, this is frustrating. Her fans won't let me live because I betrayed her," Obanai grumbled, his frustration evident. "I feel the same way with Giyuu's fans," Mitsuri sympathized. "Come on, let's take a break and I'll cook some ramen for you," Obanai offered, leading her into his kitchen. While he boiled the water, Mitsuri cracked some eggs to fry and used as a topping.

(Silght lemon ahead 🍋)

As they cooked together, Mitsuri stood close to Obanai, their bodies barely inches apart. The tension between them grew, stirring up their desire. Their lips inched closer, and Obanai finally took the leap, pulling Mitsuri into a passionate kiss. Mitsuri reciprocated eagerly, their tongues entwined in a heated battle. Obanai, strong and confident, lifted her onto the kitchen counter, continuing their passionate exchange , he remembered the gas stove and quickly turned it off, simultaneously withdrawing his hand that was reaching towards Mitsuri's thigh. Mitsuri became instantaneously aroused as she swiftly removed his shirt, followed by unclasping her bra, exposing her bare breasts. Obanai delicately massaged her breasts with his slender hands, eliciting a soft moan from Mitsuri. "I-iguro-san," she blushed but he gently shushed her, planting a kiss on her lips and slowly trailing his tongue down to her neck and then further down to her breasts.

"Do you think this is alright?" Mitsuri asked, her voice filled with uncertainty. "Yeah... I suppose so," Obanai replied, as they both hopped off the counter and made their way to his bedroom.

(A/N- lord i am sorry i am not like this i really am not)