26

@Kimestu_Gossip

Liked by 282,000,000 others

Leaks: Giyuu, Tanjiro and Inosuke shooting for a flim for the first time!!!!!!

Comments

@GHDHUD: omg omg omg omg omgo dsifhunkfjf

@usnserr: what the actual fuck can this guy not do

@useurnfjf: omg daddy 

@Usjenej: BARK BARK WOOF WOOF 

@usenfhj: ACTION MOVIE? GIYUU? TANJIRO?

@usejrnhj: idk bro this is too good to be true 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obanai's pov

As Obanai continued to focus on his cooking, the thoughts about Shinobu's persistent attempts to set him up with Mitsuri lingered in his mind. The sizzling sound of ingredients in the pan provided a temporary distraction from the internal frustration he was feeling.

As the morning progressed, Obanai found himself immersed in the art of culinary creation, honing his skills in the kitchen until 3 pm. His manager, a brisk and efficient woman, approached him with a tablet containing his schedule for the day. The mention of a photo shoot for a magazine caught Obanai's attention, but it was the news of a new contract from an alcohol company named 21 that truly intrigued him.

"21, you said?" Obanai inquired, his curiosity piqued. The manager nodded, providing details about the alcohol company's desire to feature him, along with Shinazugawa Sanemi, Giyuu Tomioka, and Sabito Yuji, as ambassadors in their upcoming campaign.

The revelation of Tomioka's involvement prompted a subtle frown on Obanai's face. "Tomioka, huh?" he mumbled to himself, a hint of annoyance creeping into his tone. The mere mention of the name seemed to fuel his growing disdain for the fellow ambassador. Nevertheless, he maintained his composure and, after a brief internal struggle, agreed to participate in the campaign.

"Sure, I will be there," Obanai confirmed, his voice steady. He continued to plate his dishes with precision, each one a testament to his culinary expertise. The aroma of the freshly prepared food wafted through the kitchen, providing a momentary reprieve from the complexities of his personal life.

As the clock ticked closer to 3 pm, Obanai mentally prepared himself for the upcoming photo shoot and the subsequent contract discussions. Little did he know that the events of the day would unfold in unexpected ways, setting the stage for new challenges and perhaps even altering his perspective on certain individuals in his life.

_________________________________________

"Yo, Tomioka and Yuji," Sanemi exclaimed upon seeing them sitting. "Hey bro, why did you cut off your eyebrows?" Sabito questioned.

"It was for a shoot, and now they aren't growing back, so leave them alone!" Sanemi yelled defensively. Sabito smirked in response.

"Okay, chill. Your eyebrows aren't going to come back with your yelling," Giyuu snickered at Sabito's comment. "Anyway, how's life?" he asked.

"Drama-free, unlike yours. And what happened to you, Sabito?" Sanemi genuinely expressed concern. "Makomo was giving me the good sex every day, and now my brain is messed up," Sabito flirtatiously joked.

"Keep your sexual desires to yourself, Sabito," Giyuu said, annoyed. "Don't worry, he has a rare condition," Giyuu reassured Sanemi.

Sanemi's cheek flushed as he asked, "Do you still like Ohagi?" Sanemi replied, "Tomioka, you're pushing my buttons." "Oh, so you still like Ohagi? It's fine. Giyuu still falls for Salmon Daikon, and as for me, I fall for Makomo," Sabito said, teasingly calling Sanemi a "simp."

"Why did you choose to be this company's ambassador with Iguro in it?" Sanemi inquired. Giyuu clenched his jaw in response. "Who cares? I'm here for the alcohol," he joked. "Are you sure about that?" Sabito asked, to which Giyuu replied with a glare, warning him not to say more.

"You know that Kimetsu Gossip person will devour you whole," Sanemi warned. "Bro, you know about that page? It's so creepy!" Sabito exclaimed, and Giyuu nodded in agreement. "I don't really pay attention to rumors. Last time I did, my two-year relationship was ruined," Giyuu shared, as Sabito snickered at his words.
_________________________________________

As Iguro approached the trio, a subtle tension filled the air. Sabito greeted him with a smile, and Sanemi acknowledged the long absence with a casual, "long time no see." However, Iguro's response was stoic, his gaze fixated on Giyuu. Unbeknownst to the others, Iguro harbored his own grievances, fueled by the belief that Shinobu's matchmaking efforts were purely selfish.

With a business-like interruption, a woman entered the room, presenting them with a file containing the contract for the alcohol brand. Obanai took charge, reading through the document while Sabito voiced his reluctance. "Well, I'm out of this deal," he declared, prompting an annoyed look from Giyuu.

"Why?" Giyuu inquired, to which Sabito explained, "I don't drink." Despite the seriousness of the situation, Sabito couldn't resist teasing Giyuu, "stop lying Sabito" Giyuu, unamused, urged Sabito to sign the contract. "Okay, okay, Giyuu-san is so controlling," Sabito playfully remarked before signing the document.

Sanemi, recognizing the potential benefits for his restaurant, decided to sign as well.

"Well, this can be useful for my restaurant, so why not," Iguro said, putting pen to paper. As each signature marked the agreement, the room filled with a mix of anticipation and uncertainty, setting the stage for a collaboration that would bring together these four individuals in unexpected ways. Little did they know, the path ahead would be paved with challenges and unforeseen connections, both personal and professional.

"Well it will be nice working with you" Giyuu extended his hand out to Obanai as he returned the handshake "me too".

_________________________________________

As Iguro was going out to his car, he heard a woman talking with another. It was the same woman who had handed out the contract to them. He was walking by when he heard one of them speak, "I heard Kocho Shinobu paid 1 million dollars for these 4 to be the brand ambassadors." This caught his attention as he eavesdropped. "But why would she do that?" the other asked. "Well, you know she used to date Iguro, and now she is making rumors with Giyuu...maybe they have something to do with this," she said. "Well, what about Sabito and Sanemi?" the other woman asked. "I don't know, girl," she sighed, but Obanai knew the answer. "So that it wouldn't be suspicious; we four are of the same age...this woman." His forehead was full of veins popping as he quickly sat in his sports car. "Just wait, Kocho. You want me to date Mitsuri, right?" he thought.