29

"I want to buy some things. Do you want to join me if you don't have any plans today?" Shinobu asked Giyuu. "Sure, I don't mind," he said, nuzzling her. "Cool. I'll call the driver-" Giyuu interrupted her. "No, I'll drive. No need for a driver," he said firmly.

She raised an eyebrow upon hearing his words. "Okay, fine. Now, allow me to get up so I can get ready," she chuckled as he didn't loosen his grip on her. "Just a few more minutes," he said, pulling her closer. "Okay, okay," she replied, resting her head on the bedrest.

After a whole two minutes, her patience ran out. "Okay, get up, now let's go," she said as she pulled away from him. He frowned, "we will cuddle later, okay?" She cupped his face and he nodded, finally getting up lazily.

Soon, the couple got ready and wore matching outfits for their small shopping trip. As they walked towards the parking lot, Shinobu heard a clicking noise. "Shit-" she cursed. "Wait, how are the paparazzi here?" Giyuu said. "I don't know..." Giyuu grabbed her hand and quickly headed to his car. He opened the door for her and helped her sit in her seat as he swiftly drove away.

--------------------------

"Iguro-san!" Obanai's manager burst into the restaurant, her voice echoing through the space. "Please, lower your voice," he admonished with a glare. "What is it?" he asked as she caught her breath. "I need you to see this," she said urgently. "See what?" he replied, a hint of irritation creeping into his tone. "Just come out of the kitchen," she urged him. "It better be worth it or else," he warned, emerging from the kitchen.

"What is it?" he repeated as she hastily showed him a picture. His eyes widened in disbelief. "So, these two are dating, huh?" he muttered, observing Shinobu and Giyuu walking hand in hand. "Damn it... DAMN IT!" he exclaimed, snatching her phone and hurling it to the ground as she gasped in shock. "Sir, please, calm down!" she pleaded, but he ignored her, grabbing a knife and chopping his food with unnecessary force. "A new phone will be sent to you," he said curtly before storming away.

As he walked, a mix of jealousy and anger surged within him. "Fucking bitch, fine, you wanna play it like that?" he muttered to himself, grabbing his car keys and setting off towards a certain someone's house.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuri sat in her home, her tears just subsiding as she cuddled her cat. "And then he said he would try to win her back," she confided in her cat, who merely meowed in response. "I know, right?!" she whined softly.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, interrupting her thoughts.

She quickly wiped away her tears and made her way to the door, opening it to find Iguro standing there. "Iguro-san, what are you doi-" Before she could finish, he stepped inside, shutting the door behind him, and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Mitsuri's eyes widened in surprise, but she soon melted into the embrace, returning the kiss as he pressed her against the wall, his lips trailing down her neck with urgency.

"Iguro-san," she moaned his name softly as he pulled away, his expression apologetic. "I'm sorry-" he began, but Mitsuri stopped him. "Don't apologize, Iguro-san... Honestly, I love you, and I want to be with you, to spend my life with you," she confessed earnestly, causing Iguro to blush deeply.

"I don't know if you want to be with a shitty person like me, but I promise to always try my best to make you happy," he murmured, his voice filled with sincerity, as Mitsuri enveloped him in a hug, her heart filled with happiness.

-------------------------------

Tell me if you guys want are okay with obamitsu smut I can make one in the next chapter

And also

Thanks for the prompt 😘 @Pfcgirls(Ofc I added my own twist cuz why not)

(Ofc I added my own twist cuz why not)

Also I am going to this goofy place cuz my parents are dragging me there, it's a 6 hour drive and I am writing smut in the car🦧

Feel free to give any prompts for giyuushino cuz their life going a little too good in this story.