Giyuu's POV

Somehow I remember now. I remember but it was just unbelievable.

That was a lot to take in. 'Me? A Hashira?' I thought. If he wouldn't have showed me the Water Hashira's photo, who actually looked like me, I wouldn't have regained my memories. "But now what should I do?" I asked Oyakata-sama he looked at me "I want you to regain all your memories and I want you to do the same with Shinobu, Mitsuri and Obanai" He said smiling.

"but...I love Mitsuri and Obanai loves Shinobu" I frowned "I am not telling you to break up, I want you to regain their memories, right now they are in pain...their heart is aching they don't know what's happening to them. Their head is fogged up. Like I helped you, you have to help them Giyuu you're my last hope." I bowed with respect. I don't want them to suffer.

---------------------------------

@Giyuu_Tomioka

Liked by 29,000,000

Liked by 29,000,000...others

Water's Grace is out now! I hope you all will like it.

Comments:

@Mitsuri_Kanroji: I LOVE THIS! KYAH!
>@Giyuu_Tomioka: and I love you
>@Sabito_Yuji: that was the most corniest shit ever came from giyuu
>@Giyuu_Tomioka: stfu
>@Makomo_Urokodaki: it is the ✨️Mitsuri✨️ effect
>@Mitsuri_Kanroji: stop I am gonna cry he made a song for me🥺

@Sabito_Yuji: tHanK YoU fOr LeTTiNg Me bE a PaRT Of ThIs albUm nOw I CAn fEed mY fAMiLy tHanK yoU LorD GiyUu
>@Giyuu_Tomioka: r u drunk?
>@user1010: this guy is being satire💀
>@Makomo_Urokodaki: what kids?
>@Sabito_Yuji: It's a joke darling.

@Muichiro_Tokito: thank you for inviting me to sing with Giyuu-san! It was an amazing experience and Thank you @Tanjiro_ Kamado for suggesting me you're the best for .
>@Giyuu_Tomioka I am glad that you liked it
>@Tanjiro_Kamado: Anything for my friend!

@Shinobu_Kocho: the album cover made it better
>@Giyuu_Tomioka: If that's what makes you sleep tonight then fine.

@user1199: Shinobu and Giyuu fighting I the comments is the last thing i would think of

@User9191: I don't know why but this seems off.

@theorymaster: SO I HAVE A THEORY

Basically Giyuu cheated on Mitsuri with Shinobu, he made a whole ass song about Shinobu and now he made a song named 'Oh girl i love you' he says "I don't deserve you" which probably means that he cheated on her and she is too good to be with him!
>suer912: bro tf
>user0101: u clearly haven't heard the song did you? He has said that he loves her dearly and she is too good to be with him but he will always cherish her and etc. And my butterfly is about a guy who has visions of a girl! Shinobu is just a doll in this act stop accusing him!
>user: fake fan spotted🚨🚨