14

Shinobu woke up to the blaring sound of her alarm clock, disoriented and still feeling the lingering emotions from the previous night.

She couldn't shake off the image of Obanai kissing Mitsuri from the video she had seen on the internet. As she sat up in bed, the weight of betrayal pressed heavily on her chest, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Why did he do this?" Shinobu thought, her voice trembling with sorrow. She had always thought that her relationship with Obanai was strong, built on trust and love. They had supported each other through their past as Hashira, and she never imagined this would happen.

Shinobu buried her face in her hands, letting the tears flow freely. She couldn't understand how Obanai, the man she loved, could betray her like this. The pain was overwhelming, and she felt a profound sense of loss.

After a few minutes, she composed herself and wiped away her tears. She knew she had to confront Obanai about the situation and get some answers. She picked up her phone and sent him a message, asking him to meet her later that day.

As the hours passed, Shinobu couldn't concentrate on anything else. She kept replaying the video in her mind and wondering if there was a misunderstanding. But deep down, she feared the worst.

When Obanai finally arrived, his face bore a mix of guilt and regret. Shinobu could hardly look at him without feeling a surge of anger and pain. She demanded an explanation, her voice filled with hurt and anger.

Obanai sighed and confessed, "I'm so sorry, Shinobu. It was a mistake. I was caught up in the moment, and it meant nothing. I love you, and I regret it deeply. I was under infl-"

Shinobu's heart ached as she listened to his words. She wanted to believe him, but the trust had been shattered. "Obanai, you've hurt me in a way I never thought possible. I need time to think about this."

With those words, Shinobu turned and walked away, leaving Obanai standing there, the weight of his betrayal heavy on his shoulders.

She wasn't sure if she could ever forgive Obanai or trust him again. The pain of being cheated on was a deep wound that would take time to heal. Shinobu knew that she had a difficult road ahead, one filled with heartache and uncertainty.

"I just want some peace...." she cried and sat on the bench of her garden.

@KimetsuGossip

Liked by 16,000,000 others

SHINOBU KOCHO FOUND CRYING IN HER HOUSE!

Comments:

@user191: I feel so bad for her:(

@use1344: this was so unexpected

@user9293: karma hahaha she should have never fought with douma
>@usiee: stfu

@user22: GIVE HER SOME PRIVACY SHE NEEDS IT!

@user934: obanai haven't even apologised yet!

@user223: now we wait for a giyuu's picture..

_________________________________

The same night, Shinobu continued to grapple with the pain of Obanai's betrayal. Her apartment remained a sanctuary for her tears, and her emotions felt uncontainable. She couldn't escape the overwhelming sense of hurt and heartache.

Kanae, her older sister, was deeply concerned about Shinobu's well-being. She decided that it was crucial to be with her sister during this difficult time. With a gentle knock on the door, she entered Shinobu's apartment, which was shrouded in darkness.

"Shinobu, you should stop crying, look at your eyes!" Kanae said, comforting her as she saw her sobbing on the couch.

"It hurts! I hate my life! I don't understand where I went wrong? I just went to get some water with Tomioka-san," Shinobu cried.

"I know, Shinobu, but crying is not the solution. You're so strong! And you know that I am here for you," Kanae said, wiping away her tears.

Shinobu nodded, taking a deep breath to regain composure. "It's a mess online," she said, whimpering.

"I know it's best to stay away," Kanae replied, taking Shinobu's phone and typing something on it.

"I have ordered some spicy Korean food. After you're done eating it, take a shower for me, please? I have a surgery; I've got to go. Goodbye," Kanae said as she handed Shinobu her favorite goldfish plushie.

Shinobu clutched the plushie tightly, holding back her tears. She watched her sister leave, appreciating Kanae's support. As Kanae's footsteps faded away, Shinobu's thoughts turned to Giyuu.

"What must he be doing?" she thought. "What must he be feeling? He loved Mitsuri too." The pain of betrayal wasn't limited to her own heart; it extended to the entangled emotions of others, adding to her torment.

With her spicy Korean food in front of her and the goldfish plushie as a source of comfort, Shinobu contemplated the events of the night. It would be a long journey towards healing, but she was determined to find her strength and make sense of her complicated emotions.

_________________________________

The next day Shinobu archived all her pictures with Obanai on her Instagram and posted something.

@Shinobu_Kocho

Liked by 19,000,000 othersI am okay

I am okay.

Comments:

@Kanae_Kocho: glowing

@suer1929: OMG NO SHINOBU NO MY BABY

@user22: I love her so much

@user922: still waiting for his apology

@user976: he doesn't deserve her

@user23: now we wait for giyuu.

_________________________________

A/n: what kind of reaction do you guys want for giyuu? I have some options

i) he will not cry and be happy that obanai and mitsuri finally found each other, but his heart will ache

ii) he will sob sob sob like Shinobu

iii) he will drink so much that he will go to Shinobu and bullshit

iv) you guys suggest me something.