20

"Sabito!" Giyuu yelled, his eyes injured due to a demon attack.

"Giyuu, I have to save others on the mountain. Murata, please take care of him. Don't worry; I will be back. I will never leave you!" That's what he said as he left running towards the demons.

"I am sorry, but he didn't survive," Murata said, ashamed of himself. "He almost killed every demon on this mountain." Giyuu couldn't process the words; his mind echoed with self-blame and harsh judgments. "You're weak! Useless! Worthless! Because of you, he died!" He cried and cried that day. "I am so sorry, Sabito," he cried, hugging Sabito's haori.

"Giyuu, wake up; you're crying in your sleep," Makomo said, waking him up gently. "Sabito!" he jerked up. "He is stable now, remember?" Makomo said, calming him down. "Yes... yes, it was just a dream," Giyuu sighed, 'or a vision from my past.'

"Sabito woke up; you guys can meet him," Kanae said. "Thank you, Kanae," Giyuu said, running towards his room. He saw Sabito, pale and weak, lying on the hospital bed. "Giyuu... Makomo," he said slowly. "Sabito, I was so worried!" Makomo said, hugging him and lying beside him. "You scared me," Giyuu said. "Don't worry; I will never leave you." Giyuu's eyes widened; that's what Sabito said when he died last time. "Don't say that!" Giyuu yelled aggressively. "What, you want me to leave you, then?" Sabito laughed. "Not manly, dude," Giyuu rolled his eyes. "I am glad you're back," he smiled.

"Ah, I thought I was going to die," Sabito weakly chuckled. "Me too," Makomo said, all snuggled up on his neck. "That's the most love I have ever received from you," Sabito taunted her. "You wanna die?" she said smiling. "Get help and a room, you two," Giyuu said, watching them in disgust.

"Not joining them?" Kanae asked, walking up from behind. "No, that's gross," Giyuu said. "You're less serious now, Giyuu," Kanae pointed out. "Am I?" she nodded. "So what's up with him?" he asked her.

"Right, this is an important talk, so listen up, you three," Kanae said. "Sabito is suffering from something called Neurovascular Instability Syndrome, which is very rare, and unfortunately, there are no doctors in this area." Makomo gasped at the information as Giyuu tried his best not to break his character. "Don't worry about it. Where is the doctor? Just tell us," Sabito said. "Well, do you guys know that famous rifle shooter Yae Makoto?" The three nodded. "Well, her father has studied well on this subject. I spent the whole night trying to find connections with him, so this is his number; his name is Dr. Matazo Makoto," Kanae said. "I owe you one," Giyuu said to his former classmate as Kanae just winked at him. "Don't worry about it; it's my job after all," she smiled.

"Right now, I am trying my best to stabilize his blood vessels so that he won't experience dizziness or would pass out again. You will be on the watch for today, and then you may leave so that you can visit Dr. Matazo," Giyuu nodded. "And you both, I want to talk to you," she pointed at Giyuu and Makomo, who looked at her in confusion.

"So, is Sabito's manager, or like boss, or writer, or producer, or anyone giving him stress or anything?" Giyuu and Makomo looked at each other in disbelief. "No, he does not have a manager; my and her manager sometimes do his work, but not an actual one," Giyuu said. "And he produces and writes his own music," Makomo said. "Well, that also explains why this happened," Kanae said. "What do you mean?" Giyuu asked. "Workload. Sabito is experiencing stress and emotional distress; that's the main cause of this disease. He is sleep-deprived too," Kanae stared at those two who looked as if they had seen a ghost. "Make sure you guys just don't pressure him or let him take a break. I recommend this," Kanae said. "I will message you his medicine, and everything; just give it to the nurse in the VIP room; she will take care of it," Kanae said. "Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do," Kanae said, leaving the hall.

"Wow, that was a lot of information," Makomo said. "Yeah, now... let's just work on his treatment..." Giyuu sighed. "I was giving him so much stress for the past four weeks," Giyuu said, ashamed of his actions. "Giyuu, don't blame yourself," Makomo said. "No, Makomo, don't. Don't gaslight me," Giyuu said, walking away as he received Kanae's message.

--------------------------

New character! hehe