19

"Itadakimasu!" The trio clapped and began savoring their meal

"Itadakimasu!" The trio clapped and began savoring their meal. Makomo broached the subject, "So, about this Mitsuri thing." Sabito chimed in, "When will you move on?" Giyuu, annoyed, shot back, "What?"

"It's been four weeks," Sabito blurted out.

"And?" Giyuu replied, visibly irritated, as he cooked his steak in the hot pot.

"Dammit, just move on!" Sabito aggressively insisted while devouring his food.

"Do you think this is a two or three-day process?" Giyuu retorted sarcastically.

"Well, I don't care," Sabito began, but his words were cut short as he started feeling dizzy.

"Yes, you should do something about it," Makomo added, noting his discomfort.

"Can we not talk about this?" Giyuu interjected, slurping his noodles. "Yeah, let's not talk about this. Waiter! Can you bring me some yogurt?" Makomo stared at Sabito's request. "What? It's good for health," he claimed, though the real reason was the uneasy feeling inside him.

"Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom," Sabito said, getting up. "I'll pay the bill," Giyuu offered, rising. The waiter questioned, "Giyuu-sama, why did you get up? I would have taken care of the bill." Giyuu brushed it off, "Don't worry about it. I'll pay here," as he took out his mobile to settle the bill.

[Time Skip]

"It's been 40 minutes! Where is he?" Makomo exclaimed in frustration. Giyuu, scrolling through his mobile, responded, "Chill, he'll be back soon." Makomo insisted, "At least call him." Giyuu showed Sabito's mobile, stating, "Look." Makomo warned, "Okay, Giyuu, if you don't check on Sabito in the men's restroom, I'll be mad and tell Urokodaki-san you were the one who broke his mask." Giyuu immediately got out of the car and headed to the restaurant.

"Giyuu-sama, you're back?" the waiter greeted. "Yeah, just checking on Sabito. He's still in the bathroom," Giyuu replied. "Okay, I'll show you the way."

As they arrived outside the restroom, Giyuu instructed, "Wait here; I'll go." The waiter squealed, "Oh my god! Me and Giyuu-sama talked!"

"Sabito!" Giyuu yelled. No reply. "Sabito, are you done?" Still no reply. Giyuu sensed something was wrong. "I'm coming in!" he declared, kicking the stall door and breaking it. "Sabito!" he exclaimed upon finding him unconscious on the floor. Giyuu gently picked him up, shouting, "Move!" as he ran towards his car.

A flash blinded him as someone took pictures. "What happened?" Makomo rushed out of the car, helping Giyuu place Sabito inside. "Sit beside him; I'll drive!" Giyuu ordered, speeding away, ignoring red signals.

"Sabito, wake up!" Makomo urged. "Make sure his head is tilted; otherwise, he'll choke on his tongue." Giyuu thought, 'If only I had checked on him sooner,' driving over the speed limit while disregarding all signals. "Giyuu, the police are following us," Makomo warned. Giyuu, oblivious, turned towards Sakura Wing Hospital.