3

Akira POV

we were walking into school with me holding Sunako's hand smiling and humming until 2 men in suits walked up to Kyo "your Kyohei and Akira Takano correct?" "yes" "do you have a few minutes to-" "forget about it/no thank you," me and Kyo said with him being harsh with his "why? we'll pay you 1 million yen" "I'm sorry but we will not be doing anything like that" "so leave us alone" Kyo finished and we walked off to get something to eat.

i went off to the kitchen and started to make dinner with Sunako joining "how was your day Suna?" "it was fine. tell me why you are always so positive?" "it's part of my personality. i like to be positive with everyone so no matter how sad they are I will always cheer them up" i said and she nods as we started to make dinner.

as we finished the others were eating after telling me what auntie said Ranma you should have told her that she was getting settled in the house not that she was almost a lady" "I know and I am an idiot. forgive my dear" he said kissing my hand and Kyo hit him in the head "what did I tell you about romancing my little brother?!?!" Kyo shouted as I covered my ears.

they were trying to get Sunako to act like a lady but I knew that she wasn't going to be a lady in 5 days.

i sighed and sat on the stairs reading a book as they were trying to make her a lady "Sunako, do you want some help?" "I'm fine Akira!" "are you sure. i can help you with a few things if you want," i said walking down to them but as I was I saw them all staring at me making me confused until I got to them and helped Sunako stand up "now come on. let me see that adorable smile Suna," i said smiling and she stared at me before smiling a tiny bit "perfect! your smile is so cute!" I said hugging her and she nods.

Kyohei tried to make her do the walk again but she asked if Noi could take her place but when Kyohei tried to reason with her she said we didn't understand and I started to cry before walking off.

i went back to my room and stayed there for days as I was remembering what it was like in the past, me and Kyohei knew what she was feeling but her saying that broke me a bit.

i was given meals by Kyohei knowing that I needed time and I know that he was hurt a bit as well but he is hiding it.

i sighed and stood up walking off to Kyohei's room to talk with him but when i got there he was over Sunako as she was turned to stone "what did you do?" "only stopped her from doing something stupid," he said and i shook my head until the window opened "why is the window open?" he asked and those from before came in "Kyohei and Akira. we meet again. you both will be coming with us" "like hell we will!" Kyo said getting them away from us but 2 others showed up and put a cloth over Kyohei's mouth and nose making him get tired as i tried to call for help but they did the same to me.

i struggled to get away from them but i watched Kyohei pass out before i lost consciousness myself.

Ranmaru POV

after we got into our disguises we went off to the host club that they were taken to and we were blending in the best we could but Sunako was acting like a pure lady making us amazed that she was acting like this.

the host showed up on stage and raised a curtain and we saw Kyohei and Akira sitting on chairs with their arms and legs tied together with blindfolds and gags. seeing Kyohei he was in jeans and an open t-shirt but Akira was wearing a dress with high heel shoes framing his body perfectly and i could see scars on his body "this wild tiger and a little lamb are a pair to die for. hold long until wakey, wakey? come on bring out a moan of pain or something" the bastard said and Sunako ran up to him and kicked him in the face.

we watched as she showed a suit under her kimono and a chainsaw before picking up Kyohei and Akira and running off until we were cornered "you nowhere else to go so give us back the boss' tiger and little lamb" they said and Sunako told them that ...

we watched as she showed a suit under her kimono and a chainsaw before picking up Kyohei and Akira and running off until we were cornered "you nowhere else to go so give us back the boss' tiger and little lamb" they said and Sunako told them that they were masterpieces of god before going off to fight them then start to destroy the building.

we freed them with Akira seeming to still be unconscious "come on let's get out of here" "no yet" Kyohei said before going off to punch the owner.

we ran off with me carrying Akira out until we ran into a park panting exhausted but happy that we were away from them.

i looked at Akira seeing that he was waking up so i wrapped my jacket around him so he wouldn't get cold but to also cover up his body from the others "where are we?" "don't worry Ki, we are safe now," Kyo said and Akira said looking at Kyo confused about his outfit than at himself and blushed hiding in my chest "why am i dressed like this?" "they must have done that when we were unconscious," Kyo said and Akira froze with his eyes wide open "Akira?" "is he ok?" "Akira talk to us," we said and he was starting to have a panic attack making us worried about him.

i knelt down and held him close as he was having a panic attack but i help him close and pet his hair helping him calm down as the others did the same until he was taking deep breathes returning back to normal making us sigh in relief "Kyohei, you are going to answer some questions for us" "alright fine as long as you don't make Ki have a panic attack again" he said and we nod.

Sunako was acting crazy again until Kyohei made her have a nosebleed again until she passed out.

we got back home and put Sunako and Akira to bed and we changed into our normal clothes. we were sitting in the living room and Kyohei sighed "start asking your questions" "first of all why did Akira have a panic attack earlier?" "it was because of something that comes with his scars" "scars?" Takenaga asked and Kyo nods "yes. he has scars all over his body from an abusive ex-boyfriend. he was hurt every day for months until he finally told me after coming home with a broken arm. i made sure that he didn't hurt my brother again and he moved away but after that, he doesn't look at his scars as they remind him of his ex" "who is his ex?" "he was some asshole that thought he could make Akira do whatever he wants but Akira was a tough one standing his ground but every night i heard him crying himself to sleep. when we moved here he did the same for months thinking that i didn't hear him but i did. he now has PTSD and anxiety because of him and our mom but i am not going into those details" he said and we nod understanding why he is normally in long clothing or wrapped up in a blanket "so earlier when he found out about them changing your clothes" "they saw his scars. he hides them to feel better but the one on his back hurts him the most. that was one of the many times he was taken to the hospital but he never told me what happened" he said and we nod "we will make sure to keep that in mind. thanks for telling us Kyohei" "don't. you guys needed to know about it even though we should have told you beforehand but i didn't want him to be stressed telling everyone" he said and we nod "alright. from today we are going to make Akira feel like a king!" "yay!" the others shouted and Kyohei sighed "just don't make him upset yea hear?" he said and walked out of the living room making us smile seeing that he trusts us to take care of him.

the next day we talked with auntie with her telling us our free rent is on hold and that she was shocked at what she saw Sunako doing before going off with her new lover.

Sunako and Akira walked out holding a rose each and we turned around seeing the rose in Sunako's hands die while the one in Akira's hands was blooming beautifully just showing how different they are but we will do our best to make Sunako a lady and to keep Akira relax and calm.