8

Akira POV

i was helping Sunako with dinner and the others were fighting about what should be on a burger, making me sigh "you keep fighting like this then you don't get any" i said and they quickly quieted down "much better now relax until dinner is ready" i said and they nod heading off "how can you control them like that?" "I have been able to do it for ages. they just listen to me" i said and i was finishing up the burgers while Sunako made the rest of the stuff for the burgers.

we were all sitting down and eating as Ranmaru told us about auntie's friend needing part-timers at his restaurant which i thought was a great idea but Kyo wanted mine and Suna's cooking inside of the free meals making me sigh until an ad about nabe showed up and my eyes widened "that's it tomorrow we are going to have nabe around a kotatsu table!" Kyo said and i turned to him as he talked with the others.

the next day we went off to stores to get what we needed but with the first store, we went to they thought Suna and Kyo were dating making me laugh a bit as they gave us a bunch of free stuff "oh Akira. how has your love hunting been?" "it's been alright but I'm still not ready to head into a relationship" "All alright well i hope you find a fine good man to care for you" "I'll try. thank you for all of the food," i said and they smiled at me "no it's our pleasure. we're just happy that the creepy girl now has a boyfriend," they said and i nod as we walked off.

i put all of our stuff so fair in my bag so it would be easier to carry stuff but we heard the whole area talking about Suna and Kyo making me sigh as they were celebrating it like it was a festival.

we were given so much free stuff and Kyo was entranced by the crab as it's his favorite "I'm sorry but we can't buy any of this" "but Akira please" "no. didn't you want a kotatsu to have the nabe with?" i asked and he nods defeated as we were able to walk him we saw a kid and a mom walk by talking about having food around a kotatsu making me smile "that would be nice" i said until a bunch of girls ran up to us as Kyo covered me but i saw our shopping go into the air then land on the ground only for the girls to step all over them.

Sunako scared all of the girls away and i looked at the mess and sighed "i guess no nabe" i said sadly as i picked up the mess and walked home with Sunako.

the next day we were at the restaurant to work and we were going to be servers.

we started working and as i was serving i made sure that everyone is happy until it was time for lunch letting us all eat but i really wanted nabe "after this I'm going to get a kotatsu" i said to myself and continued to eat.

when we were done i went off to the stores and tried to find one but they were all sold out making me sigh as i walked back home.

as i walked in i saw that Kyo said something to Suna so i didn't tell him that i couldn't get a kotatsu.

i walked into my room and slept for the night until the morning to try and find a kotatsu but no matter where i went i couldn't find a kotatsu so i went back home sad that i could find one for Kyohei.

when i walked into the house and sat in the living room and sighed sadly that i couldn't find a kotatsu at all. i wanted to have nabe with everyone as we never had it with our family. dad was always away and mom never wanted anything to do with us as we brought her so much stress. it was only ever me and Kyo to stay together. even after we ran away it was always me and him until auntie took us in and gave us a home and friends that we know now.

Noi came here and i moved out of the room and i was about to head out to look for them but i screamed seeing Kyo and Suna in the snow out cold.

the others helped me bring them in and wrapped them up in blankets but when we brought them to a room i stared amazed at the whole thing looking around "how do you like it?" "i love it! i can't believe you guys did this!" "of course we did. Kyo wasn't the only one to see your eyes widen for nabe" Takenaga said and i blushed a bit "i see well let's start cooking" i said and rolled up my sleeves getting everything ready.

when they finally woke up we started to eat with me sitting next to Kyo eating happily as we were all able to eat nabe together and this has been the best meal that i have had in years.