9

Akira POV

i was sitting in the living room and Ranmaru walked in "how would everyone feel about going to a hot spring?" he asked and I looked up at him as he explained everything to us about our stay.

i looked at Sunako seeing that she was excited to be left in the house for this whole time without knowing that the others were going to be taking her with them making me sigh "I'll start packing" i said standing up and walking out of the room while Sunako sprinted out of the house to get something.

after I finished packing i made sure that I have everything and anything else that I might need.

the others got ready too and they packed Sunako's bag as well "you know I could have done that. you guys hate horror stuff" "but we toughted it out and got everything that she needed but Yuki cried a for times. all we need now is Sunako, Noi should be getting her now" "Noi is coming with us?" "yep! now come on. we can't miss our train" Ranmaru said and I nod picking up my bag but Kyohei took it off of me "you just relax and don't worry. I'll talk with the hotel hostest to see if you can get a private hot spring" "it's alright Kyo. I'm alright going with everyone" "you sure?" "100%. they saw the worst of my scars so I think that they will be alright with the rest of them" i said but inside I was worried that they were going to be hate me or be disgusted by me "alrgith but if you need anything then I am here for you" "I know Kyo" i said kissing his cheek and he smiles at me.

we got onto the train and I was sitting on the sit watching a horror movie on my phone with the volume low enough for me still watch it while to also listen out for the others if needed.

i was across from Sunako and Noi when Suna woke up and realized where she was and screamed making me sigh "Noi can you switch. i have something here to calm Sunako" i said waving my phone a bit and she nods standing up and switching with me so I was next to Sunako "a horror movie ready and waiting for you" i said putting a headphone in her ear and we watched the movie together as the others talked.

a few girls came up them and asked if they wanted to play cards but Ranmaru turned them down making me shocked "Ranmaru, the ladies man. turned down 2 girls. he is finally losing it" i said to myself while the others were freaking out more then me.

we got to our stop and we got to the hot springs seeing that the hotel looked amazing.

we walked in and they were conforming our reseveration but they said 6 not 7 so I held up Sunako's hand and they freaked out seeing that she was looking creepy.

we walked through the hotel and they were talking with the hotel owner and we got to our hotel room.

i looked around the room seeing that they have everything making it great as we all went down to take a bath only to know that Sunako was there already and scared a few girls "I'll head to the baths now" i said and walked off heading to the baths.

i got undressed and went into the water making me sigh in relief as the hot water hit my skin "this is nice" i said as I relaxed more until I lift up my right arm seeing all of the scars from all of those months of torture from my ex "thank you Hayato. thanks to you I can't have a normal relationship ever again" i said as I stared at my arm more until the door opened making me jump "Akira! good to see your relaxing!" Kyohei said and I nod smiling at them "are you alright? your crying" Takenaga said touching my cheek and that's when I realized that I was crying "I'm fine. just remembering the past" i said holding up my arm and they nod.

we relaxed in the hot spring and I got up to wash my hair and as I was doing so I heard that the guys stopped talking making me confused and look up at them seeing that they were staring at me but Kyo was glaring at the water "Akira, we never knew that he hurt you so much" "yeah. he took every chance eh got to hurt me but Kyo saved me in the end. he was kind to everyone but sadistc with me. I'm just happy that he is gone" i said as I finished with my hair and went to stand up but I stumbled making Kyohei jump out of the water and catch me holding me close "are you alright?" "yeah I'm alright. i just slipped" i said and he nods helping me back into the water making me sigh "if there is anything you need please ask us alright" "but i want you all to enjoy this vacation" "but we will still help you if you ask. you are part of our family and we care for each other" Yuki said and I smiled at them "thanks guys. your the best" i said and they smiled back at me.