14

Akira POV

we were sitting in the living room and we were dressed up in costumes like it was Halloween which was perfect as I was a witch outfit that hugged my body everywhere as I also had a knife that worked well with it as she gave us some food as i grabbed one eating it knowing that Sanako loved the look of it.

i walked into the kitchen to make coffee for everyone as i saw that they put the dress somewhere else making me confused as we were running to get the dress that blew away until i saw Sana wearing the dress making me smile hugging her as i looked at them "she looks so cute doesn't she?" i asked as i saw that they were blushing but looked away as i was confused.

i stayed in the dress as i went out shopping seeing everyone was looking at me but i didn't care as i made sure that the rest of my skin was covered when a young boy walked up to me "why are you standing out so much?" "i don't stand out that much. people are just jealous" i said and he nods taking my hand and dragging me off "you want to see my base?" "i will but i need to get shopping for my family. do you want to come with me? I'll buy you something if you want" i said and he nods making me smile.

as we were getting shopping he was helping me with it as i smiled getting him a piece of candy that he was eyeing up making him happy.

he took me to his base and i played with him for a while until my brother came in on a horse looking like a knight for some reason "hello big brother. why are you here?" i asked but he pulled me onto the horse as i clung to him as the boy stared in awe as he was with his parents "let's get back home. you caused quite a bit of trouble" he said making me confused as we were heading home as i hugged him making me smile as we rode off making me giggle as i snuggled into him as we went back home.

we got back home and i put away the dress in my wardrobe after washing it seeing that it worked well with my other dresses as i smiled putting my hat on a maniquin as i placed it into a cupboard where i place my other hats and i was happy with today as it was nice but i know that i want to wear the dress more offen. it's a comfy dress after all so i might wear it if i am feeling good about myself.

today was the day that we were all dreading because it was even worse for Kyohei and me as today was valentine's day. i didn't like today and I wanted to stay home but I can't miss school so I toughed it out, Kyohei stuffed my bag with everything I need to keep me safe as I know that their are some people that can be too much for me.

we got a package and we all went off to see what it was and it was a landslide of gifts that were waiting for us. we had to get Yuki out of the mess but as Sunako went to look out the window someone threw a gift into the house making me shocked as I ready to sprint to school.

we all got ready and sneaked out of the back door and some girls found us causing us to run away. more girls showed up and stole Yuki but Kyohei saved him as Noi helped them out as Ranmaru's girlfriend showed up helping him as well "here Akira. i want you to have this. these are only to show us as friends" "thank you but just know that i am routing for you guys to be together" i said and she smiled at me as we finally got to school but it was still insane.

i ran inside and went to the roof to get away from everyone as i was able to hide from people as i could relax "hey. i saw you were here all by yourself and i wanted to know if you were alright" a voice said and i turned to them seeing that it was a male student  "I'm fine thank you for asking. Valentine's day is the worst for me and my friends" "I can tell. you all looked exhausted and it doesn't help that all the girls are after you guys" he said making me giggle a bit "true. my name is Akira Takano" "I'm Yamanishi Tokaji. it's nice to meet you" he said and I smiled at him.

 it's nice to meet you" he said and I smiled at him