11

Akira POV

it was around Christmas and we were setting up the tree and I was humming until Yuki started to tell the story of when we first met.

Yuki, Ranmaru, and Takenaga were here before us but at this time we ran away from home.

what Yuki and the others didn't know at the time was that I and Kyohei ran away after a horrible argument with our mom and these words stuck with me for months 'I wish I never gave birth to the both of you!' those were the only words that I remember from that argument before we both made up our mind to run away from home.

we lived on the streets with me and Kyohei being the only people that we can trust with me just being out of a horrible relationship with all of my fresh scars needing bandages.

we were living on the streets and it was pouring rain. Kyohei had me in his lap as I hugged him close to me as I didn't trust anyone until auntie walked up to us "are you 2 lost?" she asked but we moved closer to each other "I see. how about I bring you both home so you guys can have a place to eat and sleep" she said and I looked at each other until Kyo sighed "fine but if you do anything to my brother I will fight you" he said and she nods smiling.

i came out of my memory hearing Kyohei laughing "you guys were idiots!" "you changed a lot too. you were like a walking blond blade knife but Akira on the other hand was a terrified kitten with you protecting him" "I was out of the horrible relationship but then but my scars were still fresh" i said as Kyo hugged me "I know and remember what I told you" "I know. i can always on my amazing big brother and now on my awesome friends too" i said and they smiled at me until Yuki continued the story as I remembered the rest of the past

we followed her with me clinging to Kyohei's arms until we got to a mansion.

we walked into the dining room and saw that the place was a mess with them on the ground after a fight "boys i want you to meet Kyohei and Akira Takano. they will be staying here" auntie said while I hugged Kyohei closer to me as he glared at them.

we went off for a shower at that time but when I was there Kyohei went off to talk with auntie without me knowing.

i unwrapped my bandages and looked into a mirror with all of my new scars showing but the worst of them being on my back. i stared at the mirror and cried before falling to my knees and muttering every since the horrible thing that he said about me, everything that made my scars hurt even worst.

as I was crying I didn't know that Kyo came back and he hugged me so I hugged him back clinging to him as I cried.

after my crying fit he made me look up at him "he isn't going to hurt him and if I ever see his face again I will make sure that no one is able to tell who he is" he said and I know as he helped me stand up again.

he got undressed and we went into the shower together as back then I would stare into nothing as I had horrible flashbacks.

we finished the shower and Kyohei wrapped my scars in bandages to heal them heal before we wrapped ourselves in robes. he dried off my hair and I did the same to him before heading back to the dining room where the manager of our part-time job at the time was waiting for us.

i moved behind auntie while Kyohei kicked him telling him to leave us alone before Kyohei argued with the other until Takenaga said that Kyohei was afraid showing that he was until he stormed past them and walked up to me as I was shaking "Ki let's go to our room" "you both have a separate room if you want" "we are staying together" he said as he picked me up "hey auntie. send them all away whoever comes to visit and we am not taking any calls" he said and stormed out as I was shaking.

he took us to our room and i watched Kyohei looking out the window through the curtain as he was remembering everything that happened before we came here.

i walked up to him and hugged him close snapping him out of his trance and hug me back just as close "Kyo. do you think we can be normal here?" "i don't know. we can never be normal" he said and we hugged each other closer knowing that it was true.

after that, we got tons of mail and calls from boys and girls but i would always cover my ears and hide in a corner crying for hours while Kyohei looked outside at the mess in the living room.

for hours i would cry in that corner until i would fall sleep but that was only for a few hours.

at that time i wanted to see Kyohei so i stood up from my corner and stumbled out of the room heading down the halls until i felt someone grab my shoulders making me scream "calm down it's only me" Ranmaru said but at that time Kyohei sprinted up to us and punched Ranmaru away from me as i sat only knees crying while hugging myself "don't touch my brother you bastard" Kyohei said while i was still crying.

he picked me up as i was shaking and crying and walked off leaving Ranmaru confused at my reaction but i never told them that i was hurting so deep inside.

the police showed up in the even from one of Kyohei's crazy fans so he walked outside while they were calling for auntie to show herself.

he walked outside with me in his arms as he walked outside into the front and sat on his knees betting for them to leave but they were telling him to lift his head but when the police tried to enter the house "Kyohei placed me down and attacked the police officer making sure that no one entered until one of the police officers grabbed my arm pulling me up to them but at that point i screamed in terror making everyone freeze as Kyohei ran up to me kicking the officer away as he held me close only for auntie to show up and tell them that all of us were staying there on our own with auntie making sure that they knew that making them run away.

as the girls and boys ran off the police ran off as well but i was still shaking as my flashbacks were still fresh and horrible but auntie made me feel better that day which made me start to trust the others as well until i was a lot better.

i stop thinking of the past and smiled "I'm happy that we came here. if not i would never have such amazing friends" i said to myself as i stood up and stretched smiling "we all changed a lot but you changed the most Akira" "really?" "yep. from a terrified kitten to a happy cat. you did better than anyone else here" "well i did have great friends," i said and they smiled at me until we heard auntie coming by helicopter that was lifting auntie in a Santa sled making me laugh knowing that she would do something like this.