15

Akira POV

i was heading into the city with Tokiji as sort of a little date as were still new into the relationship and I was enjoying myself quite a lot with him. he was goofy and funny but he was also really caring and understanding making me fall in love with him.

we walked down the mall and got a few things as us joking around about everything as I smiled at him until I thought I saw someone that I never wanted to see again. i looked around and didn't see him but I still had that same feeling from before "are you ok?" Tokiji asked seeing that I looked scared "I'm fine" "are you sure? you look like you saw a ghost" he said as I continued to look around "I hope that I didn't" I said and he nods understanding as we quickly watched out and he took me back home.

i told Kyohei what happened and Tokiji agreed and Kyohei got pissed "so he is back" "who is back?" "my ex boyfriend, Hayato. he made sure to scar every part of me before he was arrested but he moved away so I have no idea how he go back home" "well I will make sure that you are never alone, I am never going to let you out of my sight" Kyohei said and I nod understanding.

i stayed at home and Tokiji visited me everyday with work that we needed to do for school and to hang out with me making me feel better. the others made sure that me and Kyohei were able to keep up with school work but I know that we have to be careful with my ex around.

one day Kyohei was out for a moment and I was relaxing in my room when I heard my window open and I saw Hayato climbing into it making me got up and freeze "you thought that you could run away from me huh brat" he said and I was shaking. i ran out of my room and he was chasing me making me panic as I was getting flashbacks to the last time we saw each and when he gave me that deep scar on my back.

i kept running away from him until I got to the stairs tripping over myself as I rolled down the stairs getting the wind knocked out of me as he held me down making me struggle "let go of me!" "like hell i will do that. you are coming with me and i will torture you for as long as i want" he said pulling out a knife as i stared at it scared with tears falling from my eyes as he cut my shirt off seeing all of my scars with a sadist grin on his face "how i missed seeing these. these were the only thing that made you interesting to me" he said holding his knife and was about to cut me when i screamed and the front doors slammed open.

we looked and saw Tokiji standing there panting slightly as he stared at us but he got angry and charged as Hayato knocking him over and started to fight him as i quickly moved away from him as Kyohei and the others ran up to us. they fought each other while Takanaga called the police but i watched Tokiji fight Hayato missing his knife until he got stabbed making me scared for him but he punched him in the face knocking him out.

i ran up to Tokiji as he knelt down holding his injury as i was crying "are you ok? oh god your bleeding" "I'm fine but are you hurt?" he asked but he looked at my chest seeing some of the scars that he gave me staring in shock "he did all that to you?" he asked and i nod as Ranmaru covered me with his jacket. Tokiji pulled me into a hug and i looked up at him as he smiled at me "i will always protect you Akira, no matter what" he said and i couldn't help myself. i held him close as i cried into his shoulder terrified over what happened but i was happy that he was was alright just as the police came in.

they arrested Hayato and since this isn't the first time he hurt me and seeing the scars on my body he was going to be locked up for a real long time and Tokiji went to the hospital for his injury. i wanted to go with him but he stopped me saying that he would call me when he could and i nod watching him leave as we called Auntie telling her what happened.

she came rushing back and made sure that i was alright but she saw my scars only making her break down crying wishing that we could have told her but we all knew that it was a hard subject to talk about.

a few days went by and Tokiji called me saying that he was alright and that he was going to be discharged making me sprint off to where is was and when i saw him i jumped into his arms hugging him close as he hugged me back "I'm so sorry that you had to get caught up in my mess" "don't worry. i was able to help you and now that you ex is locked up you have nothing to fear" he said and i pulled out of the hug as he lent down and kissed me, i stared in shocked but he pulled away and blushed "I'm sorry about that. i just wanted to-" he said but i pulled him into a kiss making him stare in shock but kissed back making me happy that he was alright.

we pulled away and i smiled at him "thank you" "anything for my boyfriend" he said and i kissed him again making me feel so happy to have him with me and i know that i will now be in a happy loving relationship with him.

we were all relaxing in the garden as Sunako went off to make more tea for us as i smield until something moved the bushes as when we first met Sunako.

Yuki got scared and a thunderstorm showed up as a fully grown man showed up looking pissed as i was scared until Sunako looked at him scared as he hugged her.

we all went inside and it turned out that he was Sunako's dad making me sigh as i went to make tea for everyone. i placed a cup of tea in front of him but when they said Kyohei's name he was pissed hearing that the gothly sisters were talking something stupid "don't thing to things like that but Kyohei only said that to get away from girls that were way to, how do you say, obessesed with him" i said and he looked more pissed making me nervous "you shouldn't have said anything" "i-i can't help it. Suna is really nice and all of the girls are scared of her and i know that Kyo didn't want anything to do with them because of the past" i said starting to tear up "I'm sorry" i said and the others tried to calm me down as i started to cry until Sunako's dad placed his hand on my head making me look up at him as he stared at me "sorry for making you nervous. Sunako is me sweet little girl and i want to make sure that she is safe if you know what i mean" he said then went off to talk with her as i wiped away my tears.

it went to the next day and we were woken up with a gong ringing making me shout in shock as the gong kept ringing making me groan as i got up to make some coffee for everyone.

i had my cup and watched Kyohei running around the garden making me confused as i walked out to see what they were doing as i had a cup for Sunako's dad and Kyohei when he was done "here you go" "thank you but why is everyone obessed with him?" "all the girls thinks he's really handsome and want to be with him but with our past it is a bit difficult for us" "how so?" he asked and i sighed rolling up my sleeve a bit and he stared in shocked Kyohei stood up "you don't have to show him" "I'm fine with it. my ex is locked up and i will never have to deal with him again but this is why we don't like our past. our mother hated us for looking like this and my ex used me just to be popular and abusived me. he came back but my current boyfriend saved me so i can finally be happy now" i said and Sunako's dad stared at my arm in shock but Kyohei looked pissed "what!! when the hell did you get a boyfriend?!" he shouted as i flinched causing him to calm down a bit but he was still pissed "after he got out of the hostipal. he promised to protect me and we kissed" i said blushing a bit as Kyohei looked pissed shouting random stuff as i laughed at his reaction "you have a good brother" "i know. he is always there for me no matter what" i said before walking back inside to get breakfast ready for everyone.

i got changed into my clothes and walked out seeing that Kyohei and Sunako's dad were going to sword fight making me confused as i saw that Sunakos dad blew his back out.

we took him back inside the house and Kyohei and i went to help him when he said that a bear tried to hurt Sunako when she was younger showing us a picture of her when she was younger as we were about to put a cooling patch on his back but he was upset that in middle school she was blocking him out of her room but he was only wanting to keep an eye on her after so many years just to make sure that she was happy.

we walked out and Sunako went to give her dad something to eat. we were relaxing in the living room when we heard a crash causing us to head out and see Sunako's dad frozen in fear as he fainted as Sunako said that her dad can't handle anything that she likes so that was understandable why she didn't want him in her room.

the doorbell rang and Sunako's mom showed up saying that at the first word of love he came all the way over here and it seemed like her mom already knew about her room.

she started to head off with her husband over her shoulder making us shocked at her strength making me chuckle a bit seeing it as Sunako pulled out a picture of her with her family when she was young "what a nice family" i said smiling at is as Kyo nodded as well understanding what i was saying but i was happy that we got to meet her parents understanding her a bit more.