12

Akira POV

we were sitting in the living room and Yuki came in crying about what he saw in Sunako's room as she was watching a gore movie that she found making me sigh "Yuki why do you keep forgetting that me and Sunako like the same creepy stuff?" "I wanted to see if she could cook these mushrooms," Yuki said showing them and Ranmaru said that he was going to cook so we let him.

he made the dish and we looked at it and started to eat the dish until Yuki explained where he found them making them throw up but I finished my dish by then making me gag "Yuki! never get those mushrooms again!" I shouted as Sunako came into the room showing she finished her plate and then collapsed making em worried about her until I felt sick as well "shit Akira ate all of it as well!" Ranmaru shouted as I collapsed as well.

i don't know how long I was out for but I started to wake up "that was dreadful" i said looking up at Ranmaru as he held me up by my torse "may i ask what you are doing body?" I asked and he blushed "Kyohei! i think your brother is affected as well?!" he shouted and Kyohei ran up to me pushing Ranmaru out of the way "Akira! you are alright?! i swear if you poisoned my baby brother I will kill you!!" he shouted but I grabbed his face gently turning him towards me "please do not shout. i only wish for everyone to feel better," i said as he stared at me before running off towards Ranmaru and shaking him back and forth "if he doesn't turn back to normal soon i will make you pay!!!" "Please stop!" i said running up to them pulling on Kyohei's arm "please stop fighting! it's not nice to do so!!" i said as they stared at me until Kyohei picked me up "um, sir?" i asked but he ran down the halls making me hold onto him "slow down please sir!" i said but he stopped outside of my room and threw me onto the bed "you are not coming out of this room until you are better!!" he shouted and slammed the door making me confused.

i looked around the room and saw a movie that looked nice so i put it on and got scared making me quickly turn it off "why would this be in my room?" i asked myself as i looked through all of them and saw that they were mostly the same thing.

the next day i got up and went downstairs dressed in a suit while i saw Sunako dressed like a woman "good morning sirs" we said as they came down "breakfast will be out shortly so please enjoy this tea while you wait" i said pouring them English breakfast tea before going off to help bring out breakfast but i shook my head a bit feeling dizzy.

we brought it out adn they tried it but they spat it out "is it not to your liking?" "It tastes horrible," they said and Sunako was saddened "if you wish i can remake for you all" "go back to normal" Kyohei said and we were confused "we want you both to go back to normal as of right now!!" he shouted as i was shocked but i frowned "it is unfit of a gentleman to shout at a young lady like this so i must ask you to lower your voice. no young lady should be spoken to like that," i said and they were shocked "i will go back and start doing the laundry and when i come back i do wish that your attitude has improved greatly," i said walking out.

i went to the laundry room and started laundry while Sunako went to clean their rooms but she came in with the others only for Yuki to get soaked in water "my dear! are you alright?" i asked quickly getting to him as i knelt to his level "I'm fine" "that's wonderful. i would hate it if you got hurt" i said smiling at him as he stared at me then starting to school himself with the others doing the same "may i ask what you are doing?" "Nothing! absolutely nothing!!" they said while blushing making me confused but nod.

we walked off to the living room and saw that they were fighting "please stop all of this fighting!" we said as i ran in and tried to separate them Akira could you please come here?" Ranmaru asked and i nod walking up to him after the others stopped fighting and i pulled him together to me by his waist "could you please go back to normal for us my dear" he asked him as i started to blush "p-please let me go" i said but he held me closer as i blushed more until i slapped him making him let go of me as i ran out of the room.

when i was away from i was panting feeling dizzy "i-i think a bath would help me relax" i said as i picked up a spare change of clothes.

i walked down to where the bath was and i saw Kyohei standing there in only his pants with a towel over his head making me blush "Akira" he said and i jumped a bit "y-yes?" i asked as he walked up to me "take off your shirt" he said and i blushed more "i-i will not do such a thing. i-i will leave you be now" i said about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and roll up my sleeve making me stare at so many scars making me shocked "these scars. where did they come from?" "change back to normal and remember because I'm not going to make you remember such a horrible memory," he said as he held me close until i blushed harder and i started to feel even dizzier until i fainted.

i began to wake up in my room and i looked around it confused until i saw Kyohei sitting in front of the TV with Sunako "your awake. took you long enough" Kyo said as i walked up to him as they were watching a horror movie "eat this adn thanks for going back to normal" "yeah but what do you mean by that?" i asked as i sat down "forget about it" he said as we continued to watch the movie.

i don't know what happened but watching a movie with Sunako and Kyohei was really nice.