10

Akira POV

i was relaxing in my room as after we got back home from that attempted murder at the hot springs mess I was told to relax at home and put anti-burn cream every 4 hours to make sure that they were healing well which the guys thought would be a good idea to take shifts at it.

with my burns being on my shoulders, back, arms, and legs they will have to help put the cream on those areas but i don't mind.

Kyohei came in with a drink, bandages, and anti-burn cream "time to put the cream on" he said and i nod as my throat still hurts from the smoke.

i took off my shirt and Kyo took off the bandages on my back, shoulders and arms and started to work on those "your burns are healing nicely. we were told that the worst ones on your back and shoulders are going to scar but the rest should heal nicely" "I'm fine with that. it proofs that i did my best to help Sunako" i said with my voice still being raspy and he nods as i took a sip from my drink.

he finished with my back and wrapped new bandages around them then went down to my legs seeing that my cafes and my thighs were bandaged "i still don't know why that owner thought that burning you both would solve her problems. she would have a new killer to deal with and that would be me" "Kyo don't say that. I'm sure that i would have gonna Sunako out of there if i didn't get burned so much" i said and he nods as he repeats the same on my legs then bandages them back up.

he stood up and sighed "there all done" "thanks Kyo" i said and he smiled at me then kissed my forehead "Takenaga is taking the shift for your burns so relax and we will get you anything that you need" alright. thanks again" i said and he nods walking out.

i sighed relaxing back in bed as i have been feeling better lately but i know that i still need to recover.

it got to the next day and i sat down with the others for breakfast "are you sure your alright to go to school?" "I'm fine. i promise you that" i said and they nod as we started to eat.

as we were eating the phone ran and Ranmaru took it hearing that it was auntie "if Sunako doesn't get 80% on her maths test then our rent with go from half-price to full price" he said and he nods "yes Akira is healing more. he is able to move without pain and we are caring for him so please don't worry about him. you want to talk with him? alright then" he said and i stood up walking up to the phone as he handed it to me "hello?" "Akira it's me, auntie! how are you doing?" "I'm great! the others help me with my burns and make sure that I'm alright. the doctors said that some of the burns will scar but i don't care cause i protected Sunako!" "oh Akira you sweet boy! please take care and don't worry about the rent i was only joking with them as i know that you are still recovering" "alright thank you auntie" "no problem my dear goodbye!" she said and hung up making me smile as i put the phone down and walked off to get dressed.

after i got dressed with anti-burn cream and new bandages wrapped around me, we walked off to school after Kyo made sure that i have everything in my bag as well as the others in case we need to rewrap my bandages.

as we were walking to school Suna was acting weird until Noi ran up to her and talked with her until some girls were talking down to her then the other students laughed making me angry "shut up!!" i shouted but i started to cough making Kyohei and the others run up to me as i was coughing more "the doctors told you to not raise your voice! your still recovering" Ranmaru said as i handed me a bottle of water which i took and drank some of it which helped me stop coughing and feel better until Sunako was reminded that she kissed Kyohei making everyone run away either scared or crying at this information.

we got to class and went through it like normal until Ranmaru came into class making the girls start to fangirl "excuse me but can i burrow Akira over there. it's time for his treatment" he said and the teacher nods as i stood up and walked up to the front but i heard the other students whisper "why does he need Akira for?" "didn't you know? they went to a hot spring with attempted murder and he and Sunako were in a burning building after finding out who did it" "what really?" "Yeah. i heard that he was in the hospital for protecting her from the fire" they said and they continued to whisper after i left the room.