Disclaimer

The Rescuer's MC

Book 2

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental because I used a map and a dart to pick out the original location. I changed the name of most of them but I'm sure with some imagination and a map, you can figure out where they are supposed to be but remember, this is a fictional story.

All rights reserved.

Author's Note to readers

When I started these books about the MSMC it was going to be just one book but then it got so long that my computer was lagging and having all kinds of errors so I was forced to cut it into different parts. The entire series will make the most sense if you start with book 1 and read them in order.

Then, after the original series ended, I began getting so many requests to continue that I decided to do this series about a "sister" chapter of the MSMC. It can be read without reading the Monster Slayers MC series but it will make more sense if you read it first.

Even if you don't read the Monster Slayers MC books first, you will have to read book 1 from this series before you begin this book or this one will not make sense. Enjoy!