Chapter 12- Digger apologizes & Prez proposes!

The women finished their mani pedis and then loaded up in the vans and the prospects drove them back to the compound. When they pulled into the compound, they were all shocked to see Wolf and Digger standing several feet apart in the yard and seemingly just talking but when neither man turned to watch them drive in, they knew something was up.

"Uh oh. What's going on here?" Vie said softly. She turned to look at Hope who suddenly had a scared look on her face.

The women all got out of the van and headed to the clubhouse, all except for Hope. A minute later, Prez, Hammer and Chain all stepped out onto the front porch. Prez saw Hope standing all alone, watching Wolf and Digger. She looked so small and frail and Prez knew she didn't need to see this.

"Go inside, Hope." Prez said.

"Prez......" Hope started to say but Prez gave her a stern look, just like her father used to and said "I said go inside. Don't worry, we won't let it get out of control but this needs to happen. I'm kind of surprised that they've lasted this long. Now go on."

Hope raised her voice so that Wolf could hear her "If they fight over Ceecee, I will be leaving in the morning." she said and then walked into the clubhouse with her head held high.

She desperately wanted to cry but refused to let even one tear escape as she headed for the bar. She sat in a booth away from the windows and just waited. Edmond was working the bar tonight and he came over and said "Would you like something to drink, Hope?"

"No, thanks, Edmond. I wouldn't be able to swallow anything right now. I've got my pride and my heart blocking my throat right now." Hope said softly.

Outside, when he heard what she said, Wolf's head snapped around to look at her as she walked inside. Then he looked back at Digger who said, "Look, Wolf, I don't want to fight you. I just want you to know how sorry I am for what I did.

I was drunk off my ass that first night and Ceecee came rubbing up on me. I was horny and she barely had anything on. She smelled so good and she kept whispering in my ear, telling me she was hot for me and that you and her had an open relationship. She said you knew that she needed "variety in her sexual diet", is what she called it.

Then the second time she did it, she said she was starting to care for me. I'm sorry, Wolf but she was just so fucking hot in the sack. I knew it was wrong but it was like I was obsessed with her pussy after that.

I was stupid to have believed her and I feel awful about what I did to you. I deserved every punch you threw that night and I know I can never take back what I've done but I hope that one day you can forgive me? I just want to know what I need to do to get my best friend and my brother back?" Digger said, pouring his heart out to Wolf.

"Digger, I'll admit that what you did hurt me at the time. If you and Ceecee had been honest with me and told me that you had feelings for each other, I would have been hurt but I could have dealt with it and would have wished you both well.

But you went behind my back, Digger. I thought out of all of my club brothers, I could trust you the most but you betrayed my trust and it was like a knife in my back that went right through into my heart.

I knew how much she liked to flirt with other men but she had promised to stop and I thought she loved me. You knew how I felt about her. You knew I was going to ask her to marry me. I even showed you the ring. Before that , I always thought that you would have rejected any move against me and you should have respected the fact that she was my woman before you let anything happen with her. And being drunk is no excuse.

You snuck around, I understand it was for months, and when I walked in on you fucking her, it not only hurt my heart but it broke my trust in you.

But the thing that really hurt the most, was that everybody protected you and her from me finding out. Not one person ever said a word about what was going on. They just let me walk in on you two. I felt like my back had been used as a target for knife throwing.