Chapter 7- Introduced as Prez's Lady

The sun was well up when Prez woke up the next morning and he was rather surprised that he felt so refreshed at first and then remembered what had happened last night. He looked over at Amanda and smiled to himself. She was curled up with her back to him. Then he noticed part of a scar on her back that he had not seen last night, but then he hadn't really been looking at her back.

It was partially covered by her hair and he reached out to move her hair so that he could see it better. What he found made him angry. Someone had carved the name "Jack" into her back between her shoulder blade and her spine. The cut was jagged and disfigured as if whoever had done it had been drunk or maybe because it had not been treated properly and had gotten infected but whoever this "Jack" was, he was a dead man if he ever found him.

Prez reached out and pulled her close to him, kissing her shoulder and then her neck as she slowly woke up. She rolled over and nuzzled into his chest. "Good morning. What time is it?" She mumbled.

"Good morning. About 9 am. Amanda, who did this to you?" Prez said as he touched the scar on her back with his fingertips.

Amanda had forgotten about that and she tried to roll away from Prez as she said "It was a long time ago. I try not to think about it."

"Who is Jack, Amanda?" Prez pushed as he held her close, refusing to allow her to pull away from him.

Amanda knew he was not going to let this go and he was going to keep asking. If they were going to make a life together, she had to get all of the skeletons out of her closet, to open up to him, to be totally honest with him, so she took a deep breath and said

"His name was Jack Martin. We started dating not long after I graduated from high school, after I had broken up with my highschool sweetheart, Eddie, who I caught cheating on me with the head cheerleader at our senior ball.

Jack was the cousin of a friend of my best friend. I met him at a party one night and he seemed nice at first. He wasn't a part of my normal social circle of friends because he was a couple of years older than me.

But he always seemed to turn up at the few different events I was allowed to attend over that summer. I thought I had gotten to know him pretty well and he had always seemed like a decent person, so when he asked me out, I said yes. My dad had refused to let me go, as always, but I was over 18 and felt I had the right to choose who I spent my time with so I snuck out and went against his wishes.

My ex and the head cheerleader didn't work out and he was jealous and angry that I wouldn't take him back, even though he knew I had started seeing Jack.

Jack was a couple of years older than us and hadn't gone to school with us so my ex started spreading rumors that I was an easy fuck. The bastard knew I was a virgin when we had first gotten together and I hadn't ever been with anyone else but Jack didn't know that and he believed him.

I think that was why he kept asking me out. He thought he was going to have an easy time getting me into his bed.

For my 19th birthday, he took me out to dinner and then we went to a club to dance. He got drunk off his ass and started acting like a jackass. When I refused to let him feel me up in front of everyone he got mad and started getting rough with me. I tried to leave and made it to the parking lot but he caught up with me.

He hit me over the head with his beer bottle and knocked me out. When I came to I was naked and face down in the dirt and he was carving his name in my back with the broken bottle. He had raped and sodomized me and told me that now that I wore his name, I was his property and that he could do whatever he wanted to me.