Chapter 5-Ending Devlin's Disciples

By the time the meeting was over, it was almost lunchtime. Billy, Ralph, Joe and Willie told their wives that they were taking them out to dinner to celebrate their freedom. None of the women knew what was going to happen tonight but they were excited to go out on the town for the first time in a very long time.

Brigett and Stella made a fast trip to Walmart and got dresses and some dressy shoes for Carly Combs, Jeanne Peters, Lisa Simmons and Susie Jensen. Robbie Harvey, Trevor Peters, Bobby and Benny Jensen got new jeans and button down shirts and new sneakers. Brigett and Stella agreed that they would get them new t-shirts when they found out what the boys' interests were. The girls would need play clothes as well.

Thankfully, they were able to come up with dresses for the women to wear out of Brigett's closet but promised them a shopping trip in the next day or two. That had led to a half hour gratitude crying session and many hugs and "thank you's".

Crusher and Troll were going to be their driver/bodyguards tonight and the women and children were not even aware that Prez and the "attack team" had left the compound nor what their husbands had been up to in the meeting room all morning. They would talk to all of the women tomorrow when everything was over.

As soon as lunch was over, Prez and the men being included in the mission left to go get set up. Wizard had "the husbands" set up in Wizard's cave with a monitor and a burner phone, waiting for the call from Prez to let them know to make the call to the church office. If asked, they were to say the number they were calling from was loaned to them by a man at a gas station.

The Rescuers left the compound and when they got close to where the homes of the victims were located, Wizard said "There is a place where you can park the SUV not far from his house that will be out of sight of anyone approaching the house from the road. I can launch the drone from there."

"Alright but make sure you don't take your eyes off of that screen." Prez said. They all followed Wizards instructions on where they could park and not be seen then hiked their way to the back of Jacob's house. One of Buzzard's other talents was as a locksmith. He had the back door open in under a minute and the four men entered the house. They checked out everything, finding a home office almost right away.

While the others searched the house, Wizard turned on the computer in Jacob's home office while Prez began searching his hard files.

"Prez, we found a basement. There's another computer setup down here. Looks like it's attached to the cameras because he's got all kinds of monitors down here." Chains called down the hall.

While the rest of them searched the inside of the well decorated house, Wizard downloaded both computers onto a laptop that he had cleared just for this. He signed in to the bank accounts, added the "fathers" names to the company account, via Jacob's sign on, which turned out to be really easy since he had his sign on information for the accounts saved on his computer.

Wizard was able to download everything as well as transferred Jacob's personal funds into the company account. He also added Joe Jensen as an authorized user as well as changed Jacob's password so that they would not have issues signing in anymore.

Out of personal curiosity, Wizard did a quick browser search inquiry and found out that apparently Jacob was heavily into child porn! No big surprise there! Wizard then made it look like Jacob's computers had been the victim of a power surge that had wiped out all of the information and rendered the computers useless.

The men found a copy of the "bible" and a secret room in the basement. When they opened the door, it made Chains sick to his stomach at what they found.

Inside there was an "exam table" like the ones used in an OBGYN's office. Thankfully it looked brand new or if it had ever been used, it hadn't been used more than once or twice. What was really disturbing was the fact that there were heavy leather straps attached to the stirrups and a pair of leather handcuff straps were attached to the head of the table.