Chapter 18 - Prez and Amanda's wedding

As soon as Hope was seated next to Devon and Haley, Wolf ran to stand next to his bike which Wheels had parked for him in the appropriate place. Wheels wouldn't admit it but Wolf's bike was a little too heavy for him. But then Wolf was a big man and while Wheels wasn't little, he didn't even come close to Wolf in size.

When Wheels took his own place, he was rather surprised that he was standing directly across from Thor but that's where he was.

When Wolf & Hope's ceremony was over, the men got back in their positions to welcome their queen on her wedding day as the music changed to the song that Amanda and Prez had chosen.

Everyone turned to watch Amanda and Alan come around the corner from the tent and just as they had all done with Hope, all of the women sighed. She looked so beautiful. She seemed to float in the gown as she walked next to her brother as the slight breeze that had picked up blew the ruffles of her skirt.

Again, every brother punched his left peck and smiled at her as she passed. Alan felt totally out of place because he had not been told anything about how this ceremony was to go but when he went to hand his sister off, he just looked at Prez and told him. "You are getting not just my sister but one very special lady. Please take care of her, even when she drives you crazy." Alan grinned at him.

Ever since her mother and brother had shown up, Amanda was terrified that her father was going to come and spoil this day for her. If he did, she would borrow someone's gun and shoot him.

Thankfully, they made it through the ceremony without any disturbances and soon Pastor Brown was telling Prez he could kiss his bride. He bent Amanda over his arm in a long deep passionate kiss and then Pastor Brown joked and said "Prez, you are supposed to do that in the privacy of your tent." That caused everyone to laugh and then he was announcing them as President and Queen to the Rescuer's, Prez and Amanda Lincoln.

The men lined up to kiss the brides, keeping it respectful mostly out of fear of dying, and to shake the groom's hands. Both couples posed for pictures, using the mountains as a backdrop and some more intimate shots under a beautifully shaped tree. Amanda got pictures with her mother and brother and Prez. And Hope got pictures with Devon, Haley and Wolf. As well as the two couples together.

Then the men walked the women over to the tent where they could change out of their gowns. Neither of the women wanted to stay in their wedding gowns because walking around on the dirt and grass would only damage them.

They decided to wear the leathers they had bought before leaving home. Alan and Valerie's eyes nearly fell out when they saw how Amanda was dressed but she was a married woman now and so long as her husband didn't object, then they didn't feel like they had the right to. All they knew for sure was that Amanda was very happy. That much was plain for everyone to see by the look and smile on her face.

Haley and Devon left about 4:30 pm because they had a way to drive back to Sioux Falls where they would check into a hotel for the night and then catch their return flight tomorrow morning.

Alan and Valerie left around 5 pm, wanting to get back to their hotel before it got too dark. What they didn't say was that they wanted to be out of town before dark. Even though everyone had been very welcoming and nice, Valerie just did not feel comfortable with so many bikers.

Prez asked Wheels and Thor to escort them out of town for their safety and assured Valerie that they were family now and if anyone gave them any problems they were to just say that they were guests to the Prez and Queen of the Rescuers but not to tell anyone that they were related to the Queen. "For your own safety." Prez told them and then reassured them that Amanda was perfectly safe with him.