ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Together Swiss and Roxanne searched through the short intermission. Though it wasn't so short. Papa IV made the show stop momentarily to figure out what happened midshow. The lights were still on the stage but the mic was off as Copia walked over to Sodo who had started to walk off stage.
   Papa jogged across the stage, stopping Sodo in his tracks. With the way they usually mess with each other the crowd just thought it was some kind of funny bit. Sodo stopped when Copias hand tapped his shoulder harshly. The fire ghoul turned around suddenly, waiting patiently for what he needed.
   "Sodo! What do you think you're doing? We are in the middle of a Ritual!" Copia hissed softly, exaggerating his movements as he gestured towards the crowd of fans. The Italian man heard his ghoul sigh in frustration.
"She's here Papa and I saw her. A guard has her and I have no clue where she's being taken." Sodo's voice was muffled through his balaclava. Copia had a surprised look on his face but slowly he nodded. "I'll talk to Kevin and tell him to keep an eye out. Until then we need to keep the show going."
The fire ghoul didn't seem happy but he stomped his foot in frustration, having a small tantrum before rushing back over to his side of the stage, Copia rushing to the center to start the next song. Rats.
Copia stood at the front of the stage, calling out to the crowd to lead into the next song as the rest of the band started up the music soon after. Then Rain stepped forward so he could get in front of Papa who backed away to allow the ghouls to continue the intro.
With that open opportunity he jogged over to Kevin, the guard that always seemed to be bothered the most, telling him of the situation quickly but he had to move back to position soon after. Jogging back across the stage and bringing the microphone to his mouth.

IN TIMES OF TURMOIL
IN TIMES LIKE THESE
BELIEFS CONTAGIOUS SPREADING DISEASE
THIS WRETCHED MISCHIEF IS NOW
COURSING THROUGH YOUR SOULS
NEVER TO LET GO
NEVER TO LET GO
THEM RATS

   April sat in an office behind the stage, tears forming along her water line from how scared she was that she had failed. Did he see her? She wiped the tears away from her eyes then wiped her nose from any snot.
   She could hear the next song start and it made her feel a little more worried. April didn't want there to be more songs on the setlist anymore. She didn't want to wait any longer to talk to him and she certainly didn't want to be taken to jail for being a 'crazed fan'.

INTO YOUR SANCTUM
YOU LET THEM IN
NOW ALL YOUR LOVED ONES
AND ALL YOUR KIN
WILL SUFFER PUNISHMENTS BENEATH
THE WRATH OF GOD
NEVER TO FORGIVE
NEVER TO FORGIVE
THEM RATS

   Roxanne walked with Swiss along the back of the stage and she could tell the man was anxious. He worried Papa would notice he was still gone. Up ahead Kevin had been walking towards them, determination in his eyes. Rox had shrunk back, unsure on if it was a good look or not. Swiss gently put a hand on the small of her back and continued to lead her forward.

RATS

   "Go back on. I'll find her." Kevin kept it short and sweet, talking to the Swiss mainly but he expected Roxanne to go with the ghoul. She nodded to Swiss before going to pull away but he only tightened his grip as they passed by Kevin and back towards his side of the stage.

RATS

   Roxanne looked confused, following Swiss but looking back at Kevin. "What are you—" She started but Swiss cut her off. "I need to keep an eye on you, We don't need you getting lost either. Just trust him." Swiss responded, being respectful of her worry. The girl seemed unhappy with this decision but still complied.