CHAPTER 3

Two months later :

Rain's pov

"wake up rain, we will get late"

I woke up from my sleep and heard sky shouting.

"Its been two month since that incident, when the bodyguard dropped me at my condo, sometimes i feel like someone is keeping an eye on me.

Flashback:

I ring the bell, i heard hurried steps and sky open the door, he hugged me as soon as he saw me, i winced a little in pain, sky broke the hug and looked at me worriedly and showered me with questions  "where were you" "why didnt you pick up the call" " why there are bruises on your body" and so on. I can clearly see how worried he was when he saw me in that condition. I took a deep breath and asked him to let me in first. We settled down on the couch  he give me a glass of water and hold my hand waiting for me to speak. I told him everything that happen last night but hide the real fact why they were trying to harm me and following me, i feel bad about lying to him but i dont want him to worry more about me, me and sky are friends for 6 years now, after my parents death there was a sudden change in my uncle and aunt's behaviour they started behaving coldly toward me at first it was not that much but with time it become worst  they started  beating me over small things and treat me like shit and blame me for my parents death that they died because of me, sky was the only one who was with me, who supported me,  he was there to take care of me when i started getting panick attack and used to  woke up suddenly from my sleep, he somehow calm me down and hugged me to sleep, its been 6 months when i left that house and finally decided to live on my own, it was difficult to get out from there but somehow i manage,i started working at a cafe,first it was difficult as i was studying as well as i have to work, but sky was always there for me to support me. we live in the same condo, i already feel like a burden to him and i dont wanted to make him worry more about me. He asked me many questions but somehow i try to ignore them by saying i am tired".

Flashback end

"What are you thinking" i came out of my thoughts when i heard sky asking me. I said nothing he told me to get ready for the university otherwise we will be late, i went to bathroom to get ready.  Today is the first day of our university and i dont want to be late. I took a bath and came out. I went to the kitchen and saw sky putting the breakfast plate on the table with some eggs bacon and veggies.

"Sit down and have your breakfast" sky said.

I settle down on the chair and start eating my breakfast. Sky give me a glass of milk, i smiled at him and said thanku. After finishing our breakfast we went to university which only takes 10 min walk  from our condo, i am little nervous today as i am not good being in a new place and with new people. Sky saw that

"Don't worry rain i will be with you", said sky

Sky hugged me and i feel relief as long as sky is with me i am safe.

TBC .....