CHAPTER 26

"Where is P'Phayu?" Rain's voice echoed with longing as he stepped through the door.

The first thing Rain asked upon returning from the university was about Phayu's whereabouts.

"Where is P'Phayu, Paa?" Rain's question danced in the air, filled with an urgency only Phayu could satisfy.

"I don't know, Raindrop. He must be somewhere in the house."

"Where is P'Phayu?" Rain asked the bodyguard.

"Don't know, young master."

Rain, undeterred, moved forward, his heart pounding with the unanswered question. He combed through his bedroom, a place usually filled with Phayu's comforting essence, yet today, it offered no solace.

Desperation etched Rain's face as Aaron approached. "P'Aaron, where is P'Phayu?" His plea for information held an undercurrent of vulnerability.

Aaron, a silent witness to Rain's longing, enveloped him in a comforting embrace. "Ohh, Rainy, Phayu is in his study room," his words carried the warmth of understanding, a beacon guiding Rain to the source of his yearning.

Rain listened to Aaron and hurriedly walked toward the study room.

phayu's pov:

"You find any lead on Dew's father?" Dad asked me.

"No, Dad, it's like before. He vanished into thin air, leaving behind an unsettling void. No one has glimpsed him anywhere; he's not within the walls of his residence," Phayu conveyed the fruitless search, his voice tinged with frustration.

"We need to find him, Venice, as soon as possible. We can't let Rain and Aaron be in danger. Now that his son is dead, he is more dangerous to our family,"I can sensed the urgency in uncle Kim's words, the gravity of the situation reflected in the depths of his eyes.

"Don't worry, Uncle. I'll shield our family from any harm; not a single strand of Rain's hair will be touched," Phayu's vow echoed with determination, a promise sealed with his unwavering love.

I suddenly heard the door opening and someone entering the room.

Rain slowly opened the door and peeked inside; he could see Phayu sitting with Kim and Vegas, discussing something.

"Umm, can I come in?" Rain's voice, a tender melody, sought permission, his eyes searching for affirmation.

"Ohh, Rainy, come in. Why are you standing there?" Kim's invitation echoed with warmth, a welcoming embrace for the soul who yearned for a familiar touch.

"How was your day?" Kim's words, a gentle inquiry, carried the soft melody of caring, a symphony that resonated with familial love.

"It was good, Dad," Rain answered, looking toward Phayu, who was smiling at Rain.

"Okay, then we'll discuss it later, Phayu," Vegas, sensing the intimacy between the two, gracefully exited the room with kim. His caress of Rain's hair and a tender kiss on his forehead lingered, a silent blessing.

Rain turned toward Phayu, placed his hands on his waist, and puffed out his cheeks.

"Come here, baby. Why are you looking at me like that?" Phayu's smile, a reflection of adoration, embraced Rain's innocence.

"Why didn't you come to pick me up from the university?" Rain huffed and asked Phayu, pretending to be angry.

Phayu stood up and moved toward Rain. "I was discussing something really important with Uncle and Dad. Sorry, baby," Phayu said and hugged Rain.