CHAPTER 21

Phayu's pov:

After receiving big's call it was difficult to leave my baby as he was not letting me go. I also don't want to leave him alone after yesterday's breakdown but it was important to find the person behind all this who make my baby suffer so much.

I saw big standing outside the mansion  , "what you find big" i asked walking closer to him.

"Khun phayu according to our information the men who was in the washroom with master rain was his uncle" answer big handling the file and showing picture.

I was not  shock to hear that as i already know somewhat how they treat and behave with rain. But what he want now??

And what he said that trigger rain this much.

"Khun the location that is showing is master rain's old house" big continued.

"Ok let's go there" without wasting any time i step inside the car.

"Khun should we inform someone??"

"No need just you and me and call more gaurds to follow up behind if necessary, we can handle it right?".

××××××××

"When we reach there it was quite as no one lives there and the gate was lock ".

"Are you sure he is here" i asked big.

"Yes khun".

"Then lets go in, break the lock".

Phayu took his gun out and remove it from safety lock.

Big easily broke the lock.

"It looks like no one lives here, dust everywhere as if it has been locked for a long time, but what caught my attention is food packages they were looking pretty recent as if someone had a meal not a long ago".

Slowly we enter inside.

"You look here and check if someone is there and i am going upstairs." i order big.

"Yes".

I check rooms one by one although not many rooms were there and no one was there, i enter the last room at the end it looks like a store room and when i open the door i move inside there was a small bed and a table, it was a very small room with no window.

Some clothes were on the bed and   very faint familiar scent. when i pick up a cloth and sniff it "my omega" it was my rain's pheromones. "Rain use to live here??"

It pains my heart looking at the shabby place how my omega lived here i can't even imagine and it boil my blood even more. "I will kill that bastard with my hands".

I regain my focus and look around more to find anything but the room has nothing beside bed and a table and some of my omegas clothes.

I went down and big also find nothing.

"Are you sure the location is right" i again ask big when we find nothing here.

"Yes khun phayu i am sure".

When i was talking with big i heard some noise from backyard of the house i think.

I immediately get alert and look at the door for backyard.

I open the door and cautiously exit it when suddenly someone put a knife on my neck.

Big pointed his gun toward him. It was rain's uncle.

"I think you don't love your master's neck" said rain's uncle to big.

"It took you long enough to come here" he said looking at me mockingly.