CHAPTER 5

Rain's pov

"I will be fine sky, you should go, don't worry about me"

"I don't want to leave you alone rain" sky said.

"Its just a matter of two days sky, and its weekend we don't have university, and i can take care of myself, its your family sky, you should spend some time with them" i argued.

"You are also my family rain and i know you can take care of yourself but i will be worried, after last times incident i dont want to leave you alone rain" sky sigh.

"Nothing like that gonna repeat sky, and you will be back in two days" rain makes pouty face with pleading eyes, i will feel bad if you dont go because of me, your family also miss you sky, i would have come with you if i dont have  my work, next time we both will go to meet mae and paa"

"Ahh..ahh fine don't make that face" but promise me rain, you will take care of yourself, and if anything happen you will call me without even thinking twice," and you will directly come to home after cafe.

"Ok ok i will call you, and i will directly come home after cafe, happy now go and pack your stuff.

"After sometime sky pack his bag, he hugged me, he was still reluctant to leave me alone , i pushed him out, he looked at me last time and went for his parents house, sometimes i feel bad because of me sky has to sacrifice things, i feel great to have a friend like him we are like brothers more than friends, but i dont want to burden him and make him worry about me all the time, he has his own life and i want him to enjoy it".

Time skip: At the cafe

Its rush today because its weekend.

"One espresso please"

"I heard the same deap voice of the alpha, and i smell his scent musky with wine, its been few days since this alpha comes daily to this cafe and order the same thing, his scent somehow makes me feel comfortable and i can smell his pheromones and feel his presence many times, but when i look around i never saw him.Maybe my mind just playing with me.

"Ok sir" i said.

"Here is your order sir" i placed his coffee on the table. I was about to return to my work when i hear,

"Payu"

"Huhh" i said in confusion looking at him.

" my name is payu" and he smiled at me, first time i saw him smiling, his beautiful smile was like a ray of light"

"And your name is rain"?

"How you know" i asked quite in shock.

"On your badge" he pointed out at my batch.

"Ohh" i said in understanding.

"You can call me p'payu"

"Umm ok p' i said hesitantly. I smiled at him shyly then went to my work.

"So you work here" i heard someone asking me i was busy in doing my work,  when i looked at the voice, the same alpha from the university cafeteria named yoon was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I tried not to panick.

"What would you like to order".

'You! I want you" then he smirk.

I didn't say anything.
He laugh maniacally with a dirty look on his face.

"One cafe mocha" he said then pass me his card to pay, when i was about to take the card he grabbed my hand.

What are you doing, leave me hand. I struggled and try to free my hand from his hold.

Suddenly i feel his grip loosen on my hand

"P'payu was holding his hand, with anger clearly evident in his eyes"

"Who the hell are you" said yoon.

"You dont need to know who i am, and stay away from him if you don't want to die' said p'payu.

Anyone who would looked at p'payu at that time, would definitely got afraid if eyes could kill yoon would have die on the spot.

"Yoon looked at him and then at me, there were lot of people in the cafe, and my coworker came as well, he gritted his teeth and left the cafe.

"Are you ok rain" p'payu asked me.

"Yes i am fine phi, thanku for helping me".

'He hold and looked at my hand and gently stroke it releasing his pheromone.....ahhh..his phermones are so soothing  , the moment he hold my hand i feel a sudden current flowing through my body'.

Then he leave my hand, he patted my head smiling at me with softness in his eyes, few moments ago there was anger in his eyes but now there is softness there  then he went out of the cafe.

"I was feeling happy that p'payu helped me and the way he patted my head I sigh and continued my work"

"It was late then my normal time when i finished my work today was a busy day, i said goodbye to my coworker and ms joe, i was looking for a taxi to go home, today sky was not there to pick me up, and it was late to get a taxi so i decided to walk home, in a hope that i will find it on my way.

I started walking toward my home and after sometime i feel like someone is following me, i stopped and looked back, but there was no one i got afraid as sky is not even there, i started walking fastly.

"Somebody grabbed my hand, and turned me and get a hold of my waist"

"Finally i got you"

The moment i saw who it is i froze on my spot, it was "yoon" smiling evily looking at me, i tried to free myself from his hold.
"Dont struggle, now there is no one to help you, you cant escape me you filthy little thing.

Third person pov:

"Rain eyes filled with tears,  rain tried  hard to get out of his hold, yoon stroke rains lips with his free hand, your lips are so good, rain feel helpless but he somehow gather his all courage and bite on his hand,

But yoon didn't leave his waist, he got even more angry and slapped rain hard on his face, rain got a cut on his lip and fell on the ground on his butt.

Yoon grabbed rain's hair and make him stand.

"How dare you bite me bitch" he slapped rain again. By this time rain was hyperventilating and getting a panick attack, past events going through his mind.

"Yoon grabbed his neck and started to drag him toward his car"

"How dare you touch him" get your filthy hands off my omega"!!!!!!

TBC ....