CHAPTER 39

"Come on, Rainy, let's go into this shop," Thankhun said, holding Rain's hand as they entered another shop.

"But Uncle Khun, we've been shopping for the baby for over an hour now. I think Rain needs to rest for a while," Phayu said, concerned about his four-month-pregnant omega.

"I'm fine, P'Phayu. You don't have to worry!" Rain insisted, linking arms with Thankhun and pulling him into the store.

Thankhun spotted a display of cute baby shoes and squealed with delight. "Oh, Rainy, look at these tiny shoes! We have to get them!"

"They are cute, Uncle Khun. Let's grab a pair. Uncle Khun, you really have an eye for cute baby stuff," Rain said, smiling as he looked at the tiny shoes.

"I do have an eye for these things. You know, in this family everyone's taste is so bland; their choices are like their faces—boring and ugly. But look at me, I am full of life and have the best taste in selecting."

As Thankhun praised himself, Phayu and Aaron looked at him with weird expressions as if they are judging him. Everyone in the family knows Khun has the weirdest taste, evident from his blingy oversized clothes and peculiar glasses that he is wearing right now.

After his trip abroad, Thankhun returned home with lots of gifts for Rain and the pup. However, that wasn't enough for him. He wanted to shop more for the baby, wanting to spoil the first baby in ages.

So there they were, Rain and Thankhun followed by Phayu and Aaron, with dozens of bodyguards scattered around. Rain didn't want them too close, wanting to avoid drawing attention. Phayu even suggested closing the mall for them, but Rain insisted it wouldn't be fun. It's been days since phayu had trapped rain inside the mansion and never let him go outside, at last phayu has to obey his pregnant omega as he didn't want to face his wrath.

As they moved from one shop to another, the group's shopping bags multiplied. Rain and Thankhun were enthusiastic, picking out baby clothes, toys, and accessories. Phayu and Aaron struggled to keep up, their arms full of shopping bags, passing them to bodyguards. Every time they thought they might catch a break, Rain and Thankhun would dart into another shop, their laughter echoing behind them.

"Baby, it's time to go now. You can't walk like this; your feet will swell and it'll cause you pain," Phayu said, holding Rain's hand to stop him from entering another shop.

"Ohhoo, why are you so strict like your annoying father, not letting your omega enjoy?" Khun said, taking Rain's other hand and hitting phayu with his bag on his head.

"But Uncle, it's been more than an hour, and Rain needs to eat something and rest," Phayu defended.

"Okay, this is the last stop for today's shopping. We'll come back again. For now, go get something fresh to drink for Rainy," Thankhun said, turning to Rain. "What do you want to drink, Rainy?"

After a moment's thought, Rain replied, "strawberry shake."

"Go get it for Rain, and we'll head inside. I need to buy something for Rainy," Thankhun pushed Phayu.

Phayu looked at Aaron, who had the same expression. "Go get it; I'll keep an eye on them. Be quick; I can't handle these two excited people alone," Aaron said, sighing.

"I've never seen Uncle this excited. Anyway, don't leave them alone; keep an eye on them," Phayu instructed Aaron, shaking his head as he went to get the strawberry shake.

As Aaron was about to enter the shop, he noticed both Thankhun and Rain had entered a jewelry store. Before he could join them, he received a call he had to attend.