CHAPTER 25

Rain couldn't sleep the entire night; thoughts raced through his mind like scenes from a movie. Every word and piece of information about his parents and brother replayed in his thoughts. He could vividly see his brother's face expressing indescribable emotions, realizing the difficulty of controlling those feelings. After much contemplation, sleep finally overcame him.

The next morning unfolded with a gentle sunrise casting warm hues across the room as sunlight streamed through the windows. Rain looked at Phayu, who was soundly sleeping. Admiring his beauty, Rain gently caressed Phayu's face with his little hands, leaving a longing kiss on his forehead, cheeks, and finally his lips. Before he could pull away, Phayu held Rain's waist, initiating a deep kiss that caught Rain off guard.

Phayu releases rain's lips after a soft peck saying "Good morning baby".

Rain could feel phayu's erotic breath breezing over his lips.

Rain gently placed his hand on phayu's chest, creating some distance.

"You have to be careful with your wound, P'Phayu," Rain said, gently pulling away and running his fingers through phayu's hair.

"No, I am fine baby, I need you close" Phayu whined.

"I am close phii"

"But not enough" Phayu clung more to rain.

"Someone is so clingy today" Rain teased phayu and giggles.

"Umm, you can say that," Phayu replied, laying his head on Rain's chest, while Rain played with his hair. At that moment, both needed each other more than anything else.

After some time, doctors came to check Phayu's condition. Everything was fine; he was recovering well. Family members came to see Phayu, but he insisted they go home for rest, given the hectic days. Rain never left his side, despite Phayu's attempts to convince him otherwise.

No one talk about anything when they come to meet phayu.

As days passed, Phayu's recovery showed promising progress. Rain continued to be a constant presence by his side, offering unwavering support and care. The once pallid features of Phayu gradually gained color, reflecting the returning vitality.

Rain assisted Phayu in his daily activities, ensuring he followed the doctor's advice for a smooth recovery. They shared quiet moments, conversations, and occasional laughter, creating a soothing atmosphere that contributed to Phayu's healing process.

Vegas and Kim arranged everything for rain, as he refused to leave phayu's side even for a moment.

There were guards keeping the security tight, no one is allowed to enter there except family and few doctors as dew's father is still not found.

Aaron was like a shadow around rain, not leaving his newly found brother.

At first rain was hesitant but after seeing Aaron's care and love he could not resist to show his affection as well. Both mingled very well with each other.

But someone was having very big jealousy problem. Whenever Aaron try to take rain away phayu made some silly reason to keep him his side.

Even now family members were well aware of phayu's antics and they could only laugh when phayu feel jealous of Aaron even though he was rain's brother only.

One fine morning just after phayu's discharged something caught rain's attention, he came downstairs for breakfast after taking a shower, phayu was already there, when he return he found two alpha arguing with each other and other family members enjoying the show, some sitting on the couch, like a movie is going on.