CHAPTER 16

"After 3 days of making love finally rain's heat comes to almost an end. Both the mates were in bliss after making continuos love and mating countless times. Phayu look at the figure laying in his strong arms sleeping peacefully, phayu remember the time when rain was like a fierce cat while making love. Rain is totally different while making love. Rain's moan filled the whole house were like honeysweet to phayu's ears. Rain moves a little adjusting in his arms for a more comfortable position seeking more warmth of his alpha and comfort hands closed in little fist on phayu's naked chest. Both naked as there is no use of wearing clothes they will eventually leave their body. They hardly got off bed, only get off to fill their stomach with food and vitamins. Their mating scent lingering in air proof of their togetherness. After spending rain's heat phayu become more possessive of rain. More lovable if anyone touch what is his they will face venice theerankapul.

"Good morning baby" said phayu kissing rain's forehead when he saw rain open his eyes and looking at phayu.

"Good morning phii"rain said shyly and hide his face in phayu's naked chest. Remembering how they were all over each other all the time without any shame or feeling shy.

"Baby" phayu called.

"Humm" a very low voice of his omega answer back lifting his head to look in his alpha's eyes.

"Why are you shy baby we have already seen each other".

"Rain hit lightly at phayu's chest".

"Oww why you hitting me baby phayu said holding rains hand and kissed his palm".

Baby will you be mine forever asked phayu looking lovingly at rain.

I am already yours phi said rain and kissed phayu's lips lightly.
I mean baby move in with me in my house said phayu hopefully.

Rain look at phayu and then his eyes that were like pleading with hope. Rain dont want to upset his alpha and hurt him but he have to think about it and talk to sky as he just cant leave sky without talking and taking his opinion. And he also dont want to leave sky alone.

If i tell you about this in few days how it works? Asked rain.

Sure baby i am not forcing anything to you whenever you feel comfortable just tell me ok.

Rain look at phayu and get a little emotional how can he be so understanding. Rain capture phayu's lips in a desperate kiss. And press his body against phayu's.
Phayu hold rains neck and again kissed him this time more fiercly rain open his mouth inviting phayu's tongue to enter. Phayu immediately enter his tongue and start to explore his little omega's mouth. Rains hands feeling phayu's firm chest. Phayu pressed their body as humanly as possible turning both of them onn. Phayu was getting hard again he rubbed their dicks together and can feel rain is also hard.

"Rain moan in between the kiss. Phayu flipped their bodies and now on top of rain".

"He parted their lips apart, rain whine at the loss of phayu's lips. Aren't you needy baby said phayu smirking. It was the last day of rains heat and phayu know he was slowly coming down from his high. Rain whine again and try to capture phayu's lips. Phayu spread rains legs and settle in between them pressing their bodies more and attack rains lips again. And enter rain swiftly in one moment he dont need to prepare rain as they were only making love for the past few days and rain is already loose.phayu start kissing rains already swollen nipples, rain moan in surprise and scratching phayu's back. Rain wrapped his legs around phayu's waist and moan.

Ahhh..mumm...faster...phii

"Phayu quickly gripped rain more firmly and start thrusting at an inhumanly speed earning moan from his mate. He kissed rain's mating mark. Sniffing rain's scent filling his senses with only his omega's scent. Soon rain was about to cum and clenching phayu.